Being a virgin

SonOfLiberty

I'm not sure if people will laugh at me or not, but I'm still a virgin at 23 years old. All of my friends lost theirs in high school, and from time to time I've been mocked, because I still haven't lost mine.

It's not that I don't want to, I just haven't felt the motivation. Although sometimes it does kind of drag me down with the thought of trying to tell a girl that I'm still a virgin. It just worries me that I'll get laughed at.

Does anyone feel like this?

Edited by MiamiViceCity

I understand how you feel, I am younger but I am still a virgin. I'm 19 but it does get you down sometimes when everyone around you is mocking you because you haven't "bumped uglies". But its not a bad thing, at the end of the day alot of people end up having sex with someone they don't care about just to get it over and done with and regret it. Just wait for the right person and they will understand, if you find someone who cares for you then it won't matter. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at that age.

I am still a virgin and I am 15, I am not really interested in getting involved with child support at this point in my life. I tend to believe (like it or not) our parents influence that more than we think. My mom and dad are in their 40's but got met as virgins got married and just calibrated their 19th anniversary. I believe relationships last longer when you don't have the comparison. My Aunt is divorced and neither were virgins when they met. He was very abusive and they had 2 kids. She dated and had another boy but to this day she is 40 and unmarried. This is just my observations in my family and I am certain there are exception to this rule. Take your time, make plans and don't let peer pressure decide for you.

I lost mine at 15. It felt great because I was madly in love with the girl and I thought I was going to end up marrying her. 3 years down the line after that, we have broken up, no longer talk to each other and now, I feel weird losing my virginity to the wrong girl. I had always imagined losing it to the 'almost' perfect girl of my dreams whom I'd be with for the rest of my life.

You're lucky to be still having that chance.

Like everyone else has said, don't sweat it.

So what if your friends make fun of you for it. The ones who brag about sex typically are the ones not getting it.

Kinda like if someone brags about having a giant penis, it's not. If it's giant, no need to brag, but I digress.

I was 18 when I lost mine, to a girl who I'd been with for almost 2 years at that point. My friends thought we were ridiculous for waiting that long, but it didn't matter because it was the right time for us.

I understand how you feel, I am younger but I am still a virgin. I'm 19 but it does get you down sometimes when everyone around you is mocking you because you haven't "bumped uglies". But its not a bad thing, at the end of the day alot of people end up having sex with someone they don't care about just to get it over and done with and regret it. Just wait for the right person and they will understand, if you find someone who cares for you then it won't matter. There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at that age.

I know what you're saying. Thanks everyone for the rplies.

Maybe I just have alot of self control, because the last thing I want to do is knock up some girl that I'm not in love with.

I sort of know what you mean.

'

Out of personal experience I'd say, just drink some, go out. You'll meet nice people. I'm sure you'll find at least one of them that you'll actually like. Have a chat (not all that difficult when under the influence). Not to say that will lead to immidiate sex, and seriously, you shouldn't. Sluts are shit. But you'll get in contact with them and all. Keep in touch, get a network of female friends and unless you're dirt ugly (and assume you're not), a moment will arrise. You'll know it at that time.

Just don't chicken out then :P I know it takes some guts at first. After that it won't be all that hard.

But really, you have to feel ready. Don't do it for the sake of doing it. Do it because you really like a person. It's much better then. No regrets afterwards either.

And with your friends, meh, just laugh about it. They'll quit, I'm sure. And if they're good friends, they'll try to hook you up with some nice girl.

This might be shitty help though which might only work here, but assuming Australia isn't all that different, just try that.. maybe. If it makes some sense to you.

And don't sweat it about telling a girl. They won't mind. Well, the right girls won't mind. If they do, then it isn't a person for you anyway.

If you are afraid of loosing your virginity then try this method of " Feel's Just Like it " masturbation.

Step #1 - You go to the grocery store, and go to frozen foods and look for small frozen pizza packs. Like Red Baron, Tony's , Digorino's (Don't pick the pan pizza).

Step #2 - Heat up the pizza, remember the cheesiest pizza feels the best. Make sure you don't heat it up until it burns you.

Step #3 - Take the pizza when its cool and rap it up around yo penis. And then just jack off like your masterblading.

And that's how it feels like during sex. Some kid told me thats what it feels like. So... I do this myself. And I have no shame telling the whole world.

Edit: Celeste's Pizza's feel better.

Edited by Husky

If you are afraid of loosing your virginity then try this method of " Feel's Just Like it " masturbation.

Step #1 - You go to the grocery store, and go to frozen foods and look for small frozen pizza packs. Like Red Baron, Tony's , Digorino's (Don't pick the pan pizza).

Step #2 - Heat up the pizza, remember the cheesiest pizza feels the best. Make sure you don't heat it up until it burns you.

Step #3 - Take the pizza when its cool and rap it up around yo penis. And then just jack off like your masterblading.

And that's how it feels like during sex. Some kid told me thats what it feels like. So... I do this myself. And I have no shame telling the whole world.

Next thing, when you get a bj from a girl, she'll go 'why does your penis taste like pizza?' :awexd:

Nah, save the pizza and go to a sex party! :awesome:

You're no worse than any domino's employee I guess.

Yeah, the only thing I'd say is to go out and meet as many people as possible. More people = higher chance you find someone who you get on with, and stuff. Next time you get invited to a party, instead of bummin' around at home, go and make the most of it. Spur of the moment decisions usually make a hell of a lot of difference.

Next thing, when you get a bj from a girl, she'll go 'why does your penis taste like pizza?'

"Because you didn't put out, and gave me a BJ instead?"

I can definitely imagine how that would feel. And definitely not sex.

I'd feel sorry for that pizza.

Lol when I saw what Husky wrote, I died laughing on my floor.

Pizza? You fucking serious lol? I don't know why, but if you're afraid of getting your hands dirty, you could of said that... I mean I wouldn't exactly want to get STD's or get a girl pregnant, but then again, neither is being a virgin going to fix anything. Your only chance is wearing a condom. If not, Husky, I don't see how girls are going to come to you if you can't even make love to them in bed.

Best way really is to make some friends, go out more. Usually events, outings or even just hanging out with some friends could do the trick. Remember, doing nothing won't do anything at all, but hanging with friends, going to a bar, or to some event, it may get you somewhere.

Good choice d00d, the whole topic did seem to fall apart, so to speak. :P

Anyway, one thing I'll say is don't lose your virginity if you don't want to just yet. It's not that big of a deal, I think. I know plenty of people that are virgins, and to be honest I don't think they give a shit, they're just happy to lead their lives the way they are. Don't be forced into it, take your time and lose it to someone you really like.

My personal thoughts, anyway.

EDIT: I have a feeling that somehow this topic will go back to the pizza issue again, even with attempts to steer it back on course. Haha.

Edited by Greensabre13.