Vice city texturizing confusion

maj212

Hi guys i have a bit of a problem with texturizing a 3d model for vice city lets say i have my 3d model(i dont yet)

ok i have it and now how do i texturize it i get it that u use images to put on but in vice city there are primary colour and secondary colour which you decide and can be changed via pay n spray so i was wondering about that so if anyone could recommend a program or a tut that'd be awesome

Edited by maj212

Hi guys i have a bit of a problem with texturizing a 3d model for vice city lets say i have my 3d model(i dont yet)

ok i have it and now how do i texturize it i get it that u use images to put on but in vice city there are primary colour and secondary colour which you decide and can be changed via pay n spray so i was wondering about that so if anyone could recommend a program or a tut that'd be awesome

My brother uses Zmodeler for all his cars. Version 1 was free but since they came out with shareware version 2 it is now hard to find version 1.07b This is the only way to texture a 3D model.

If you are talking about an in game trainer that colors the cars in the game? Then THIS ONE has a garage editor.