Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Bear

I love the books, so I want everything to be correct. I loved the first two films, but I loathed the third, that one was just just stupid. Their acting is terrible though, you think they would have got better.

The books are much better then films.

The movie's out already? Didn't know that.

Meh, I'll might as well watch since I've seen the other movies. Loved the 4th movie, just so awesome!

Haven't read any of the books, just never gotten in to it, I'd rather watch the movie

My bad. It's coming out tomorrow dude. Well I guess I should say today, since it's already Wednesday.

Edited by Nate10

Haven't made any plans yet but I think I'll be going for it sometime next week. I loved the 6th and 7th book, Read somewhere that the Seventh movie will be split into 2 parts which is pretty awesome, hopefully everything from the book will be included.

I love the books, so I want everything to be correct. I loved the first two films, but I loathed the third, that one was just just stupid. Their acting is terrible though, you think they would have got better.

The books are much better then films.

+1 to that whole post. Among the Potter movies Prisoner of Azkaban was the one I liked the least. The second movie was the awesomest from the lot.

I was convinced they were making Lupin a peado in the third film, those long walks through the woods and then Lupin would tell him he has his mothers eyes. It was creepy. I just found the third didn't have the true information in it and very rushed. Eg. the end:

Lupin: Harry this rat is Peter Pettigrew.

Harry: OK, whatever.

You would think he would be shocked. It is funny though.

I love Luna Lovegood, she is brilliant in the films.

Mahhh was supposed to see it tonight but I ditched on it. Read the first book when it came out, haven't read any of the other's. Have liked the movies, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the last movie that came out.

Order? That was such a shitty movie. Just watched it like yesterday morning. They fucked up my FAVORITE part of the whole story, and that was Fred and George's departure. However, I did like Flitwick's little gesture of approval as they left.

Meh, I'll might as well watch since I've seen the other movies. Loved the 4th movie, just so awesome!

Haven't read any of the books, just never gotten in to it, I'd rather watch the movie

Oh damn, the movies suck total cock compared to the books. The books have so much more in them. There's parts in the movies where I realized I'd be slightly confused had I not read the books.

I'm very interested in seeing the sixth movie, but what I'm REALLY waiting for is the 2-part seventh. Mainly because from what I've heard, they couldn't really cut anything, so it has to be in two movies. I'd also love to see how the ending is, what they look like older etc.

I'd like to add that I think Luna Lovegood is hot.

Mahhh was supposed to see it tonight but I ditched on it. Read the first book when it came out, haven't read any of the other's. Have liked the movies, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the last movie that came out.

Order? That was such a shitty movie. Just watched it like yesterday morning. They fucked up my FAVORITE part of the whole story, and that was Fred and George's departure. However, I did like Flitwick's little gesture of approval as they left.

Oh damn, the movies suck total cock compared to the books. The books have so much more in them. There's parts in the movies where I realized I'd be slightly confused had I not read the books.

I'm very interested in seeing the sixth movie, but what I'm REALLY waiting for is the 2-part seventh. Mainly because from what I've heard, they couldn't really cut anything, so it has to be in two movies. I'd also love to see how the ending is, what they look like older etc.

I'd like to add that I think Luna Lovegood is hot.

the fifth movie did suck a lot they shortend it out way too much for my liking and that i have only been able watch it only once the 4th movie is probably the one I like though and Luna Lovegood is hot

They didn't even explain that Neville could be the Chosen One gar.

From what I know

They have cut out most of the memories (e.g. the Gaunts house and Smith who has the cup and locket)

They have also cut out Dumbledores funeral.

Hermione pisses me off in the films, all you hear is "Oh Ronald". Yet she is one of my favourite characters in the books.

It will be very interessting to see how they do the seventh as there is so much detail and information.

Thank you.

I am a whore for detail. I get annoyed at most films if something gets cut out or changed. Yet I like 101 Dalmations and that is very different from the book.

I really like the first two HP films, I can get over their bad acting because they are only 10. So they have an excuse to be terrible actors.

Thank you.

I am a whore for detail. I get annoyed at most films if something gets cut out or changed. Yet I like 101 Dalmations and that is very different from the book.

I really like the first two HP films, I can get over their bad acting because they are only 10. So they have an excuse to be terrible actors.

Yeah I am too I got really annoyed at the fifth film for all the stuff they left out that movie should be a lot longer then it actually is but the first 2 films were win since they had good directors

lolol

this movie was OK, not bad for a harry potter movie. i agree about the whole movie leaving out lots of stuff thing ... ive only read the first four books though.

in this movie

in the scene where harry gets teleported (whatever the hell you wanna call it) to rons house , and even throughout the movie , so many double meanings lolz. "i didnt know you were coming" "me neither" ahaha. the scene when they hide the potion book or whatever "did you do it"

• 2 weeks later...