Holidays.

Bear

I have been to Rome and Copenhagen already this year. I'm off to Kenya and Amsterdam in August. For Christmas I am going to Berlin. All through the wonders of cheap city breaks on expedia.

Rome is a hole in my opinion. No offense to anyone who likes it.

I just had to fork out £50 for yellow fever for Kenya. Bleh, the Nurse told me to visit South America now as I'm injected for it.

What is Cyprus like? I have never been?

Also does anyone have like a top ten wish list for places to visit?

I'm not going very far, in fact, I won't be leaving the country until April next year. For this holiday I will be visiting a few British places over the summer, I haven't been south of Leicester apart from Alton Towers. This Saturday I will be going to Newcastle, this should be fun because I haven't been there in a long time.

However, next Thursday evening, we will be going to Warrington where we will be sleeping over at my uncle's house for the journey to Burgess Hill (about 20 miles south of London) the next day. There I will meet my cousins for the first time in five years or so and play some games with them as a sort of reunion. We should be there by noon on Friday. On Saturday my dad will drive up to London where we will spend the whole day visiting attractions across the city such as Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Palaces of Westminster and Hyde Park. Sunday or Monday I believe we will be setting off home.

After this I might go into Edinburgh on my own for the first time to take a look around the city, I haven't been on my own to Edinburgh before so it should be fun despite it being only 20 to 25 miles away from where I live.

The top ten places I wish to visit:

1. Paris, France - I know French and I enjoy French cuisine, I just haven't been to France yet.

2. Tokyo, Japan - I don't know why, I just seem to like Japan.

3. New York City, USA - I have been before but I haven't been on Manhattan. I've only been in New Jersey State and borough (Newark Int. Airport)

4. Berlin, Germany

5. Rome, Italy - Mum's been and I haven't so I'm jealous

6. Amsterdam, Netherlands - I was meant to go to Amsterdam last year but the flight from New York was cancelled and it was redirected to Edinburgh.

7. Portugal

8. Copenhagen, Denmark

9. Athens, Greece

10. Seoul, South Korea

Edited by Thomas.

I'm not going very far, in fact, I won't be leaving the country until April next year. For this holiday I will be visiting a few British places over the summer, I haven't been south of Leicester apart from Alton Towers. This Saturday I will be going to Newcastle, this should be fun because I haven't been there in a long time.

However, next Thursday evening, we will be going to Warrington where we will be sleeping over at my uncle's house for the journey to Burgess Hill (about 20 miles south of London) the next day. There I will meet my cousins for the first time in five years or so and play some games with them as a sort of reunion. We should be there by noon on Friday. On Saturday my dad will drive up to London where we will spend the whole day visiting attractions across the city such as Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Palaces of Westminster and Hyde Park. Sunday or Monday I believe we will be setting off home.

After this I might go into Edinburgh on my own for the first time to take a look around the city, I haven't been on my own to Edinburgh before so it should be fun despite it being only 20 to 25 miles away from where I live.

The top ten places I wish to visit:

1. Paris, France - I know French and I enjoy French cuisine, I just haven't been to France yet.

2. Tokyo, Japan - I don't know why, I just seem to like Japan.

3. New York City, USA - I have been before but I haven't been on Manhattan. I've only been in New Jersey State and borough (Newark Int. Airport)

4. Berlin, Germany

5. Rome, Italy - Mum's been and I haven't so I'm jealous

6. Amsterdam, Netherlands - I was meant to go to Amsterdam last year but the flight from New York was cancelled and it was redirected to Edinburgh.

7. Portugal

8. Copenhagen, Denmark

9. Athens, Greece

10. Seoul, South Korea

1. Paris is my favourite city, it is stunning, clean and friendly. Notre Dame is brilliant. There is so much to do and I love the French, they are very friendly to me.

2.I have been to NYC so many times now (visiting family) and I am sick of it. Its very cool but overated.

3.I will tell you about Berlin soon.

4.Rome is dirty, rude, expensive and not much to do. Even the Trevi Fountain has graffiti. Its hard to get to places and takes all day but you look and realise you havent done much. The food is so expensive, and the Italians were horrible to us. But hey see it for yourself, thats just my opinion. If you do go, see the dead Popes, its very surreal.

5.I can't wait to go to Amsterdam :hurrhurr:

6.Copenhagen is brilliant, Carlsberg factory is awesome, we got two free beers. If you love souviener shops then you will be disapointed and it is very expensive. If you love Chinese then you will be in your eliment, and Tivoli gardens is so much fun.

7.I really want to go to Athens.

Has anyone been to Moscow, I really really want to go next year.

My top ten places probably would be(In no order by the way because its difficult):

1. Moscow

2. Athens

3. Bourdeaux

4. Argentina

5. Egypt

6. Peru

7. New Orleans

8. Las vegas

9. Miami

10. Krakow

Moscow sounds like an alright place to go, it's one of Europe's biggest cities as well. But blimey from what I saw last year on BBC Weather, it can get really cold.

Bordeaux is another place in France I wouldn't mind going to, then again France is the most beautiful country in the world and I wouldn't mind going anywhere in France - Calais, Toulouse, Marseilles, Lyon, Nice, Nancy, Paris, Orleans etc.

Its usually time for people to start preparing for their holidays this summer. Who is going where? What type of holidays to people enjoy?

I love city breaks, I have a ridiculus amount of holidays planned, all thanks to expedia.

Er.... Man, everyone in Florida have been on break already. Chestnut's break only consisted of like a week, though.

My top ten places probably would be(In no order by the way because its difficult):

1. Moscow

2. Athens

3. Bourdeaux

4. Argentina

5. Egypt

6. Peru

7. New Orleans

8. Las vegas

9. Miami

10. Krakow

New Orleans is a lot of fun. Shit is so cash. Lot's of sex, drugs, rock 'n roll, etc. Well, of course that's mainly if you replace rock 'n roll with blues, jazz, and zydeco. Which, I might add, zydeco is awesome music.

Pretty depressing since I'm not actually going anywhere this year. At all. 18 now and having to provide for myself, so yeah, sucks. Parents are taking a few weeks away though, so it'll be pretty awesome to have the time to do what the fuck I want (probably actually not be at home at all :/)

Got some wheels though now, and a small job, so probably just restrict my travels to a few road trips and possibly a day/2 on a booze cruise to France. So yeah, alot of just bumming around at random friend's houses and waking up in strange places with a headache. That's enough for me, though.

I will finally be able to buy duty free cigerettes when I go to Kenya. Stupid EU laws prevent from buying the best booze and any cigerettes.

I agree with Thomas, I would love to go to any where in France. Also wine is cheaper then coke out there which makes me happy.

I personally am not that fussed about beach holidays, they just bore me.

Lucky moo, is it fun having Disney World so close by?

Disneyland Paris was originally meant to built in Rainham in Essex which would have been ten minutes from where I used to live. It got cancelled as they wanted to build it on marshes and that would have killed lots of birds.

Doesn't have a ring to it though does it? Disneyland Rainham.