Post Your Remeber Able Journey/Tour Pics

Lord Of GTA

Hi Guyz How R U

Have you ever go to a journey or Tour any where if yes share your remember able Pics of your Journey with other members upload your most favorite Journey pics Right Here

Mine favorite Journey was when i went to "Pakistan" with my Dad to Meet My Dad's Old Friend i visited the Northern areas of "Pakistan" Very Beautiful Places i live 2 months in Pakistan here are the pics which i captured and these are my favorite and there is none fof these my own pic these are all most Beautiful Nature Pics Which i Captured

@Chris, Super Mods ,Mods] this Topic Should Be Pinned what you think

PIC of a river inside The mountains

2a264c108f0165dea119cc40d4e81a91_p.jpg

Pic of a water flow

3d8c20aa2f66241ba2518d8588ec3041_p.jpg

Pic Of Muree Valley

bd0181d3b10246e901916c325c5eefe7_p.jpg

Pic of Lalazar Valley

Copyof10bedd90a64929a3fd29e0d619a41.jpg

Mountain near the Kargel Valley

ed04804e74f63c9cbf2b83be70ac7a58-1.jpg

i will Update more these are some because i now must upload pics from my camera to my computer i will upload here tonight

No I don't think this should be pinned.

1. You've clearly made no attempt to string a coherent sentence together and your topic title barely makes sense.

2. Stop capitalising random words. Makes the paragraph even harder to read than it already is.

3. You forgot to erase the watermark on one of the images. So we know they aren't yours.

4. You're a PBM and I hadn't got round to banning this account of yours yet. I have now though.

Keep joining and we'll ban your entire country. Too many idiots from Pakistan joining now...