1990 Les Paul Studio for sale

fatalgamer

I have an original 1990 Gibson Les Paul Studio for sale. Simple no frills, just the I like it. What once a purdy white has now yellowed to a sexy cream color with some nice age marks. You know what they say, I just get sweeter with time. The same is true here. This comes from the time when Gibson still made real guitars, instead of this assembly line BS. This baby is used, obviously, it's a 1990. It been to battle a few good times and she shows but like an old pair of shoes, she fits and feels great. I'm just ready to get something else, is that so wrong? I'll get a pro set up done with strings of your choice on it. If you don't care about strings then I'll slap some 10 gauge D'Addarios on her. I want $800, FIRM and will accept a trade for an ESP Ltd EC-1000. If you want Snow you can get her, just PM me.

I also have a Peavey Windsor 100 watt all tube half stack for sale/trade, which is shown in the picture below. Will discuss, just hit me up.

Thanks for your time and have a good one.

PICS:

post-10277-1247753147_thumb.jpg

post-10277-1247753110_thumb.jpg

Edited by fatalgamer

Sweet guitar man, not interested though (I ordered a new guitar some time ago) plus I'm a lefty.

How much ar you selling the amp for?

I got an offer to trade for a new 06, American Tele in ocean blue. I'm not really a Tele guy though. Think I should go for it and try to sell it?

I'm really just looking for a trade on the amp. It was a gift so it's gotta be something good. Something like a Peavey Vypyr (tube only, with Sempara pedal) or an old 6505 combo, 5150 combo or anything that's not solid state and has a good tone. NO LINE 6! If anyone offers line 6 I just laugh at them and point. :lolbounce:

Sweet guitar man, not interested though (I ordered a new guitar some time ago) plus I'm a lefty.

I got an offer to trade for a new 06, American Tele in ocean blue. I'm not really a Tele guy though. Think I should go for it and try to sell it?

I'm really just looking for a trade on the amp. It was a gift so it's gotta be something good. Something like a Peavey Vypyr (tube only, with Sempara pedal) or an old 6505 combo, 5150 combo or anything that's not solid state and has a good tone. NO LINE 6! If anyone offers line 6 I just laugh at them and point. :lolbounce:

Mmmm teles are nice, the design is cool and they have a nice "twangy" sound. But if it's not really your thing it isnt really worth it.

I've been looking for a new amp, since mine IS a fucking line 6, it's pretty shitty, but I don't know a good amp that is you know not too expensive.

What kind of stuff do you play?

I got an offer to trade for a new 06, American Tele in ocean blue. I'm not really a Tele guy though. Think I should go for it and try to sell it? How much do you wanna spend on a new amp?

Mmmm teles are nice, the design is cool and they have a nice "twangy" sound. But if it's not really your thing it isnt really worth it.

I've been looking for a new amp, since mine IS a fucking line 6, it's pretty shitty, but I don't know a good amp that is you know not too expensive.

What kind of stuff do you play?

Well I was just thinking maybe I'll have better luck selling a new tele than an old LP Studio.

Pretty sure you'll get a better price on eBay, or since you're in America, Craigslist. Most people here are cheapskates :P

I put it on craigslist yesterday. That's why someone called to trade the tele. I don't have money to sell on ebay.

Edited by fatalgamer

Ahh, if I had any extra money around I might off bought that off you.. but I just bought myself a Martin DX1.

Aahhhh, should have gotten a Faith. Play one, you'll orgasm. :lolbounce: They are sexy, affordable and they come from the UK, so they gotta be good. They are hand crafted...... by polish gnomes I believe. Seriously, everyone of them is hand crafted, and setup in house. They are high quality made from the best woods. Look them up if you've never heard of them.

Ahh, if I had any extra money around I might off bought that off you.. but I just bought myself a Martin DX1.

Aahhhh, should have gotten a Faith. Play one, you'll orgasm. :lolbounce: They are sexy, affordable and they come from the UK, so they gotta be good. They are hand crafted...... by polish gnomes I believe. Seriously, everyone of them is hand crafted, and setup in house. They are high quality made from the best woods. Look them up if you've never heard of them.

Idk, was just cravin' a better guitar cos you seriously don't wannah know what I was playing haha.. And I had some money leftover from work so I figured it'd be well worth it. Honestly, I love my DX1 but yeah I haven't heard of Faith before. Then again, I don't know many brands. What's one that's affordable/worth buying?

Idk, was just cravin' a better guitar cos you seriously don't wannah know what I was playing haha.. And I had some money leftover from work so I figured it'd be well worth it. Honestly, I love my DX1 but yeah I haven't heard of Faith before. Then again, I don't know many brands. What's one that's affordable/worth buying?

For acoustics, there is Faith, Ovation and Dean. As for electrics, ESPs, Deans, Edwards, older Gibsons and PRS.

Haha. I actually was referring to a certain Faith model you'd suggest to get.

The Carolina, Jupiter and Saturn. All three rock! Look at the Hi, gloss model Saturn with rosewood and sap wood. It gives the guitar an amazing "zebra" look. Sorry for being late on this reply.

Here is a video about them:

Edited by fatalgamer