Firefox

_Ray

hmm

adblock plus, avg safe search, chatzilla, downloadhelper, Firenes 1.2 (i barely use it though) , Flagfox, Flashblock, Forecastfox, Freecorder (records streaming radio), Aero Fox theme...thats it. unless you wanna know that i got adobe flash player etc XD

edited...i forgot everything before firenes for some reason it started the list half scrolled.

Edited by WRX22B1998

I use AVG Safe Search, AVG Security Toolbar, Flagfox, Morning Coffee, Personas for Firefox, and the Undo Closed Tabs Button.

Personas is an awesome extension. I'm currently using "Mozilla Firefox", it's pretty nice. Was using "Carbon Fox" before that.

I use 'Gray and Black'.

I used to have one that made your tabs be random colors, but I didn't really like it so I took it off.

I also just installed one called the 'Download Status Bar'. And I'm searching for more. :)

DownloadHelper is superior to all other video downloader addons. I actually rarely use it, just have it for when I wanted to test some websites out, but so many options of configuring it how you want, whether you want it to display a little download icon next to each vid, things like that. Anyway I cbf to type them all out so I screenshotted mine, like a boss:

firefoxaddons817.png

Oh shi-

LOL I don't even look at other people's! Ha, my bad, I'll change mine to something equally as awesome tomorrow when I can think of something.

Back on topic, or slightly, do you guys use themes or just stick with the default? I haven't used a theme since about version 0.9 or maybe 1.0, could never find one I really liked :/

I'm probably going to get criticized for my uses of these add-ons:

• Adblock Plus ---blocks ads.
  • All-in-One Sidebar ---creates a sidebar for things like bookmarks, addons, history, etc
  • ColorfulTabs ---Makes your tabs different colours and you can add a little background to the bar.
  • DownThemAll! ---download accelerator.
  • FEBE ---backups Firefox, useful for changing computers, etc, keeps bookmarks, add-ons, settings, etc
  • FireGestures ---I use it to draw, etc on Firefox
  • FireShot ---takes pics of webpages, I don't use it often.
  • Fission ---progress bar in the address bar, not necessary but I like it.
  • Flagfox ---displays a flag of the location of the server of the webpage
  • Flashblock ---can choose to block all flash when you want
  • GooglePreview ---displays a preview of the webpage in Google results
  • IE Tab ---switch to IE, etc
  • ImageTweak ---changes how direct images look, centered, background colour, etc
  • Java Quick Starter ---Java installed this. :P
  • Locationbar2 ---Chrome styled address bar, it bolds the main address eg.
  • Menu Editor ---can edit what's in Tools menu, etc
  • Microsoft .NET Framework Asst. ---Microsoft installed this.
  • QuickRestart ---adds a button where you can restart Firefox
  • ReloadEvery ---makes the webpage reload every eg. 5 mins
  • Save Session ---saves the session.
  • Searchbar Autosizer ---makes the searchbar small until you start typing in it, saves toolbar space
  • SkipScreen ---skips retarded time wasting screen on download websites
  • Smart Bookmarks Bar ---instead of showing both the name and icon in the bookmarks toolbar, it only shows icon
  • Splash ---makes a sound when Firefox opens, also has a splash screen
  • Sxipper ---saves passwords, etc
  • Text Link ---you can double-click unformatted links instead of C&P them
  • TwitterFox ---puts an icon on your status bar and you can click for the latest tweets, etc
  • Undo Closed Tabs Button ---says it all.
  • Unhide Passwords ---unhides passwords and can change the colour to grey so the next guy can't see it from his angle.
  • Update Notifier ---automacially downloads add-on updates
  • WebMail Notifier ---has an icon that notifies you can you have email, click to be directed to that inbox
  • Yet Another Smooth Scrolling ---changes your scrolling

Some of these I just keep for the little functions it has. Also, I just use the default theme because some add-ons aren't compatible with other themes. Btw, 32 add-ons. :P

Jesus Christ how much RAM does that use up?

Yeah wtf is that .NET thing. When I went to take a screen of mine I saw it. No idea what or even when it was installed. But I read the description of it and was like "WTF is this shit?" and uninstalled it. I'm pretty sure unless you're a .NET programmer it won't be of any use to you. Might as well uninstall.

Jesus Christ how much RAM does that use up?

Yeah wtf is that .NET thing. When I went to take a screen of mine I saw it. No idea what or even when it was installed. But I read the description of it and was like "WTF is this shit?" and uninstalled it. I'm pretty sure unless you're a .NET programmer it won't be of any use to you. Might as well uninstall.

hahahah i know eh

.NET framework , .NET is like a programming platform sorta like Java (i think). so many addons lol. why do you need something to remember passwords, firefox has a thing for that already.

splash

LOL pointless much ? :P

Oh shi-

LOL I don't even look at other people's! Ha, my bad, I'll change mine to something equally as awesome tomorrow when I can think of something.

Back on topic, or slightly, do you guys use themes or just stick with the default? I haven't used a theme since about version 0.9 or maybe 1.0, could never find one I really liked :/

I'm using Personas. It's like having themes, only not QUITE as customizable, but you can change them whenever you want, preview them just by hovering over the link((and your browser will take on the theme temporarily)), and you don't have to restart the browser to change them.

Oh, and StumbleUpon FTW!

Currently I have the following:

Adblock Plus((just recently re-downloaded, apparently I've gone a while without it))

AVG SafeSearch((shit must've come with AVG))

BlockSite

ColorZilla

Gmail Space

ImageZoom

Java Quick Starter

Leet Key

Personas

StumbleUpon

Tab Mix Plus

Translator

Unplug

And then there's a couple that aren't compatible but I have felt like uninstalling.

I have:

Adblock Plus - Amazingly after I installed it, it's made most pages like TGTAP run more faster, which is a positive thing.

Chrome - A similar appearance to Google Chrome, although it's not in use at the moment, it's amazing.

FireFTP - Amazing FTP, but I don't use that much.

FoxTab - Dunno why, but it's an awesome addon, makes it feel more pro like for some reason.

Web Developer - I'm a web designer, so this is somewhat a good addon for me, helps me out alot.