Adding new vehicles

foxtrot

Okay so i got a set of new vehicles that i downloaded, british bmw police car / and subaru imprea uk police car / land rover defender & scania.

Okay so i know how to install them etc etc though when i do install them and try testing them with game...

the game loads up the startup screen start game > new game > loading screen << FAULT!!! it only loads half way and then the game does not respond...

my question is, why does this happen? any ways that i can fix it?

Ok i'm still running testing so far not working, and how do you edit the copcarla file? and its v 2.00

// EDIT

Okay so i downgraded it to v 1.00 and installed them all works fine however when i go to save a game and try to load it i get a "save game corrupted" message...

what does this mean?

// EDIT

Now i get this message saying something about the origional disc not being authenticated or something wtf like?

Edited by foxtrot

It's corrupted because you played a save which was saved from 2.00, play a new game or download one save from here.

I started new games loads of times but it still said save game corrupted...

If you're running Vista it does the evil shadow files a virtual folder. If you are running XP you should be fine.

It's corrupted because you played a save which was saved from 2.00, play a new game or download one save from here.

I started new games loads of times but it still said save game corrupted...

If you're running Vista it does the evil shadow files a virtual folder. If you are running XP you should be fine.

Running xp yes, though save games are corrupted ok i downloaded the home invasion save game questions is where would i put it?