How long is your penis?

Slyde

If you mean what I think you mean then you are correct. Well here's a diagram, can't believe I actually searched for this...

erectpenis_length.giferectpenis_girth.gif

Supposedly the average is 5.1" - 5.9", which is almost a whole inch difference, so let's half it and say 5.5" is the average. I expected it to be 6", so you can imagine my delight when I found mine was bigger than that quite some years ago :P

But seriously, there must be a shitload of men out there with small penises bringing the average down. That or they purposely report lower averages to boost our confidence or some shit. Which is weird because if your penis is too big then a lot of women will find it painful if you fully insert, so I've heard. So that's a big epic fail right there.

That or you're all a bunch of fucking liars. If you are actually lying btw, who the hell are you trying to impress? If women then you're an idiot because there's only about 5 here, if gay men then you're an idiot because there's only about 5 here.

If you mean what I think you mean then you are correct. Well here's a diagram, can't believe I actually searched for this...

erectpenis_length.giferectpenis_girth.gif

Supposedly the average is 5.1" - 5.9", which is almost a whole inch difference, so let's half it and say 5.5" is the average. I expected it to be 6", so you can imagine my delight when I found mine was bigger than that quite some years ago :P

But seriously, there must be a shitload of men out there with small penises bringing the average down. That or they purposely report lower averages to boost our confidence or some shit. Which is weird because if your penis is too big then a lot of women will find it painful if you fully insert, so I've heard. So that's a big epic fail right there.

That or you're all a bunch of fucking liars. If you are actually lying btw, who the hell are you trying to impress? If women then you're an idiot because there's only about 5 here, if gay men then you're an idiot because there's only about 5 here.

Yeah, that's what I meant! After having a chuckle to myself about the penis diagram because I am immature LOLOMFGZZZ.

The confidence boost part sounds half-truthful, because then it would maybe make "REAL MEN" think "mydoodle'sbiggerthanyourslololol." Possibly, or maybe I just think strange. :)

Also, I've heard about the painful side for the women. But I don't know much, so I shall not comment on that matter.