How long is your penis?

Slyde

Anyway size doesn't matter it's how you use it. Penis' the size of bats look very painful and scary. I would roll up a newspapaer and swat that away. I don't girls care that much about size, its all about how its used.

Also another question, do you guys just get bored and measure your penis for fun or is it research?

Some girls actually do care about size, whether they like it smaller or larger. And yes, size does matter to an extent... Not saying it has to be some 12 inch monster, I just doubt you've tried to have sex with 3 inches. As for why guys measure themselves, it's probably a mix between the two. Some do it for the practical part, some due to insecurity.

Anyway size doesn't matter it's how you use it. Penis' the size of bats look very painful and scary. I would roll up a newspapaer and swat that away. I don't girls care that much about size, its all about how its used.

Also another question, do you guys just get bored and measure your penis for fun or is it research?

True, if you're a two pump chump it's not going to matter if you tear out a girls insides or barely have enough to stick out of the hair.

I went to highschool with a girl who said she ran out of a room throwing her clothes back on when this dude who picked her up took his out.

Last time I measured I was 16 maybe and it was boredom, and also to see how I stacked up against the averages.

Edited by draftermatt

I'd say boredom. Only then would I start thinking about bullshit like that. But it's a fase, you know.. At the time it grows, I'd assume one would be curious. Especially since at the time boys with a big penis used to brag about it at school (quite funny to think of it, haha).

Anyway size doesn't matter it's how you use it. Penis' the size of bats look very painful and scary. I would roll up a newspapaer and swat that away. I don't think girls care that much about size, its all about how its used.

I do it for internet points.

Also, wow, this is how you think of your penis? It's disgusting and vile? Horrible!

Wow, I thought this would just be a joke, but you guys do take this seriously. ._.

And yeah, size seems to be way over-fussed. I've heard that girth is more of a real issue than length though.

As long as you've got a solid 4-5 inches in length, it's all about girth. And circumference should be relatively close to length, or else you end up with a "pencil dick" that just looks funny, and hardly even works properly.

Ok, the length of my penis is 5 and a half inches and the circumference is 5 inches

I actually measured my penis! Now I feel horny :dribble:

Hey! At least it's proportionate!

I was about to make some nasty comment, but I just saw that you're 13.

Guess that's normal. I think I had something like that when I was 13, but I've got no idea..

Uh, he's only like 1-1.5 inches off of the average. At 13. Definitely nothing wrong with that.