Fuck pizza instead of girls

Husky

Sausages anyone? No, Basically I just go to Costco and buy Celeste's Pizza. I usually fuck them when I'm horny as shit. And what makes me go harder is by just watching Real Sex & Cathouse on HBO. I only put my pizza in for about 1 minute in a half instead of 2 minutes. The crust that's super soft is best IMO.

NEVER, and I mean never fuck a pizza with alot of Olive Oil. It can make your penis have a sting feeling (Could be STPD: Sexually Transmited Pizza Disease). If your pizza has a little bit of sause, and bit more cheeze will make you Jizz in about two mintues.

BTW I make my own pizza, I have tried it with anchovies, mushrooms, sausage, and Ham. Pizza fucking IZ BETTUR THEN PUSSY.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please never give the pizza to your family "Son what is this white stuff on my pizza?" :hurrhurr:

Then again maybe extra protein and flavour. Think on a Saturday night when your friends call and say they are going to club to get laid, the microwave is on in the backgroun in the Husky residence. Husky has his Saturday night all planned, a nice glass of wine, romantic music and a cheesy pizza. Who said romance was dead.

Sausages anyone? No, Basically I just go to Costco and buy Celeste's Pizza. I usually fuck them when I'm horny as shit. And what makes me go harder is by just watching Real Sex & Cathouse on HBO. I only put my pizza in for about 1 minute in a half instead of 2 minutes. The crust that's super soft is best IMO.

NEVER, and I mean never fuck a pizza with alot of Olive Oil. It can make your penis have a sting feeling (Could be STPD: Sexually Transmited Pizza Disease). If your pizza has a little bit of sause, and bit more cheeze will make you Jizz in about two mintues.

BTW I make my own pizza, I have tried it with anchovies, mushrooms, sausage, and Ham. Pizza fucking IZ BETTUR THEN PUSSY.

Suddenly, I'm reminded of the topic about the dude who sniffed his sister's panties, and then the message board contacted his family.....

So with all that grease, don't you get a pimple-dick?

TL:DR

Pizza? What the hell is wrong with you? I thought we had sexual relations with apple pies like decent people.

But for real real, IF I had ever fingered a warm apple pie because I was a curious lesbian child, I would be able to tell you that it can be surprisingly realistic ...

A hell of a lot more than a pizza.