Game sessions

The Bossman

I figured, seeing as there isn't a topic like this, we should have one. It's basically for organising gaming sessions together. Eg, 'I'm going online on blahblahblah, anyone want a game right now/in 1 hour/whenever?' Like that. This can be for every console, and any game you want, just organising times and playing together.

I'm willing to go online in 1 hour from now, on COD4 on PS3. So, about 12:00AM UK time, if anyone is up for it.

Edited by Bateman.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't have that game, which is too bad. If anyone wants to play some GTA4 later, around 10PM UK time on PS3, I'd be happy to play with you. I'll also be playing Race Driver GRID as well, online for a short period, probably after GTA4.

Ah, damn. You should really check it out sometime. Pretty fun and it's free.

By any chance, you wouldn't be happening to be talking about this game? Heh, it looks interesting. I might try it.

That is what I was referring to, yeah. Online FPS, it's free which is chill but they still scam you from making you pay real money for the top of the line guns/vests/characters/etc. so idk.. that is annoying but it's a pretty damn fun game. You actually can buy the weapons that cost real life money with the regular in game money, but it just costs a fortune.

Anyway, you definitely should try it and if you do, add my username to your messenger on the game :): lonelyskater

Looks fun. Any Idea what the difference between the EU version and American version is? I'll download it from Xfire later, the download link on the site is a bit buggy, Keeps saying i need Javascript enabled(It is).

I've looked around on some Combat Arms message boards and the only thing I've seen is that EU user's will only be battling it out with themselves and other Middle Eastern countries. Us U.S. player's however will be duking it out with North America, South America, and the Asia Pacific.

edit: this means if all of TGTAP's community played CA, I wouldn't be able to play quite a few of you on the account I live in America :/

Edited by Nate10

Combat Arms, was a pretty good game. I don't know why but after a couple of months playing, it just got boring. Might try it out again in a few days.

Ahh, I know what you mean but with other games. Some games stick and some just don't. Add me to your friend list if you ever boot it up again man: lonelyskater

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Guys, guys, guys. There's lots of good games out now, surely you want to organise some times, right? I'm up for some MW2 from about 7PM UK time onwards, just send me a message on PSN, if you're on my list. Could be either Spec Ops or Multiplayer, I'm not fussed.

By any chance, you wouldn't be happening to be talking about this game? Heh, it looks interesting. I might try it.

That is what I was referring to, yeah. Online FPS, it's free which is chill but they still scam you from making you pay real money for the top of the line guns/vests/characters/etc.

That's not a scam. That's benefits from donating, and unless they don't give you the stuff, it's not a scam at all.