Tommy Vercetti myth

I was reading on the gta wiki page, about tommy vercetti, it talked about his life, when he was born, and all of his acomplishments. One thing i found very interesting was that Tommy's dad was in the paper buissness... Now if youve played through all of gta4 you work for someone whos name you dont find out, but in the end helps Niko Belic very much, The person is only known as UL paper... Now it is said that Tommy died in 2008, but could his father be this UL paper, or could Tommy even be UL paper.

This is my first post and its just kinda like a guess here, but the facts match!

dude, Tommy Vercetti was in his 30's in 1986 (vice city time), that means in 2008 he will be like, 57 more or less. that means his father will be much older. Tommy's father never showed up in the game, so he could already be dead in 1986, and even if he's not he isn't going to survive in 2008 anyway. @Spider-Vice, in GTA IV there was an easter egg on a wall. it says R.I.P Tommy, however this isn't a proof that he's dead. it's just a goddamn easter egg

Edited by Denny Crane!

dude, Tommy Vercetti was in his 30's in 1986 (vice city time), that means in 2008 he will be like, 57 more or less. that means his father will be much older. Tommy's father never showed up in the game, so he could already be dead in 1986, and even if he's not he isn't going to survive in 2008 anyway. @Spider-Vice, in GTA IV there was an easter egg on a wall. it says R.I.P Tommy, however this isn't a proof that he's dead. it's just a goddamn easter egg

If I recall correctly, he was about 35-36 in 1986.

Tommy was 35 in 1986 (He was sent to prison in 1971 15 years prior), and in 2008 he would be 58. Now for U.L Paper to be his father he would have to be in his 70s (realistically). To me the U.L Paper guy looked like he was in his late 40s/early 50s.

Edited by MiamiViceCity