The Daily Chit-Chat

Siouxsie

I at least spend 2 hours on the internet everyday and if the bills are low, I spend more time.

Gaming hours? I used to spend the whole day playing one specific game but now since my parents give me so many damn jobs to do, I spend around 3 hours playing.

I wish I had a PS3, it's just so God damn expensive and no one sells any PS3 games in my hometown, heck, they don't even sell the console :awecry: .

Don't have Modern Warfare now, Will be getting Mw2 around launch date(When game stores here stock up) Will be good fun.

But yea, I don't really have anything to do at home without the internet. Didn't have internet for a week or so sometime back and i kept forgetting that, Used to see something on Tv/Remember something interesting and go switch on the PC to check that out ..and be sad after realising I don't have net access =(

Awesome. I've never really cared about getting my own place.. until now. Most likely won't until about 2 years or so though. Will be living with my Dad for about a year, then after that year I'll be with a couple of friends while we finish our final year of uni... so once these 2 years are done then yeah... I definitely want my own place.

Fucking hell, been without internet for weeks at my parent's place, and then we move, the computer is in storage, and I have a random ass password. Luckily, I had it in a TXT on my PSP and finally found the charger for that. Now I've changed it to my universal password, and so shit's all cool now.

And this apartment we are looking at is rather nice. Lot of cool shit, too, like a supplied big screen wall-mounted LCD tv. Shit is so cash.