The Swing Glitch Number 2 ! * Founded *

Another Swing Glitch Found ! By Paulikkz :coolthumbup:

Okay so i bet all of you know the " Swing Glitch " From GTA 4 ! And i can bet all of you know one location , wich is in broker . Well if you will spend your time a little bit more in GTA4 you will realise thats not the only Swing Glitch . The one i found is located in Alderney

I messed up with RGSC Video Editor sound a little. Since its my first GTA4 don't complain . :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGLGx2GrSZs

[ In case YouTube isn't working , use the code ]

I recommand you to watch on YouTube for HD quality .

The Map Location

[ Location is where the orange blip is :P ]

1180y91.jpg

Another Swing Glitch Found ! By Paulikkz :coolthumbup:

Okay so i bet all of you know the " Swing Glitch " From GTA 4 ! And i can bet all of you know one location , wich is in broker . Well if you will spend your time a little bit more in GTA4 you will realise thats not the only Swing Glitch . The one i found is located in Alderney

I messed up with RGSC Video Editor sound a little. Since its my first GTA4 don't complain . :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGLGx2GrSZs

[ In case YouTube isn't working , use the code ]

I recommand you to watch on YouTube for HD quality .

The Map Location

[ Location is where the orange blip is :P ]

1180y91.jpg

Thanks dude! :thumbsup: I'm going to try it on the 360 right now see if it works.

It's a bit different to the broker one, it has no effects if you hang on it, and flings you higher :coolthumbup: very good

Yes i noticed that theres no effects if you hang on it. I mean its the same type but still different. Maybe the position in the ground or i dunno how that works :rolleyes: