Woman marries a dog.

Damjan

A Ghanaian woman has married her dog because it has qualities she had seen only in her late father.

Emily Mabou, 29, of Aburi, married the 18-month-old dog in a ceremony attended by a traditional priest and local, curious villagers, reports the Daily Dose.

Her younger brother David Mabou said her family boycotted the wedding which they felt was "a stupid step to combat her loneliness".

But Ms Mabou said: "For so long, I've been praying for a life partner who will have all the qualities of my dad. My dad was kind, faithful, and loyal to my mum, and he never let her down.

"I've been in relationships with so many men here in Togo, and they are all the same - skirt-chasers and cheaters. My dog is kind, and loyal to me and he treats me with so much respect."

In the ceremony, the priest warned villagers not to mock the wedding, but to "rejoice with her as she has found happiness at last".

Asked how she intends to raise children with her new husband, Ms Mabou said simply: "We will adopt."

Source: Ananova

:o

That's all i have to say.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my head hurts from so much stupidity, i hear all kinds of news everyday that i dont even have an opinion anymore, they dont deserve me to get that involved and even start talking bout them

if they can't do better, their problem, i feel sorry for the dog tho, I would say it's unfair, how would they know the dog said I DO?

At first when I read the title, I thought WTF?!?!

i wonder what would happen at the honeymoon

doggystyle???

rofl

doggystyle? Yeah, that works :awexd:

The adopted child will have a weird life (''dad, can you help me with my homework?'' ''woof woof'' ''why not?'' ''wuf'' ''oh alright'') xD

Yeah, that's, why I don't watch tv. It just rottens my brain, or what...

But! I've heard something. There was a lute-artist, prof. etc, and he thought: "Oh, why should I teach, work, I just play stupid, I will be a "celeb", and I will earn much money. -> And than he plays in the tv in adamcostumes, and is fool. And famous. He want a wife now -> tv-program for that. So simple, so stupid. Yo, in the USA are there lots of shows, it's not too strange, but here... now... so, it isn't so stange here anymore. :cheers:

doggystyle???

rofl

The adopted child will have a weird life (''dad, can you help me with my homework?'' ''woof woof'' ''why not?'' ''wuf'' ''oh alright'') xD

Think about it for a second, it will just be doggystyle Anal sex.

Edited by Husky

I fail to see how a dog could have the qualities of her father, unless her father was really strange?

And who says the dog isn't going to go and get with another dog behind the woman's back?

^-^

The dog might be loyal, her father might've been loyal. I fail to see what you're having difficulties with. Maybe the dog is loving, maybe it's playful. Maybe he has a big dick and so did her father.

doggystyle???

rofl

Think about it for a second, it will just be doggystyle Anal sex.

Why would it have to be anal?