My ideas for Gta V

Glockshna

In Gta V They should bring the gangs back, for one thing. I liked the ability to be able to grab some hommies and go shoot up the place. Sure there are mods that allow you to do this in iV but it's not the same as grabbing some members of you're gang and and going to an enemy gangland and shooting at random. Just not as fun.

In Gta V they should bring back the ability to buy houses. What should we do with all the money we get? In GTA V i have 600k and I'm not even finished with the storyline missions, and i have NOTHING to spend it on. You should be able to buy Cars as well. I feel like just walking up to a random car and taking it with little to no repercussions is just too unrealistic. It doesn't suite the new graphics engine and the level of realism that Gta IV brought to the series.

In Gta IV when you get arrested for committing a triple homicide, steeling 4 cars, and killing countless police officers, you're punishment is either getting seriously injured and waking up at a hospital with 10 grand in medical bills with nothing else to show for it, or you get arrested, and pay 10 grand to the police and lose your weapons. For me it seems all too easy. If you've ever played the Jailbreak mod for iV i think there should be something along those lines for being arrested. If not for every time, at least for being arrested at 4 Star++ wanted ratings. As for getting killed, you should at least lose you're weapons, if not more money.

As for the game engine itself, they should redesign it to work with PC. They just ported the code from the console to PC and altered it to make it work (As far as I have read, don't quote me on this) which resulted in a terribly laggy game engine that requires the equivalent of a supercomputer of sorts to run at maximum graphic with a 60+ frame rate.

For the car driving aspect i believe that the engine for that is near perfect. The cars drive realistically (Minus the fact that you can crash head on at 60 MPH and keep driving) what with the way they sway back and fourth when you turn. They handle well too. The only problem with the driving aspect of the game is they way they deform when they crash. For the next Gta they should implement DMM technologies for the car deformation.

Thats an example of Wood and glass.

Dmm deforms/breaks breakable objects ultra realistically and it's different every time depending on the impact force and material. Perfect for car crashes yeh?

Heres a Lucasarts demo.

Well thats my idea for the base of Gta V. Comments?

Good ideas (:

Well they should add buyable houses with garages instead of them crappy parking spaces...and more clothes etc. to buy...like you said..there is nothing to buy in IV.

THANK YOU! Almost forgot about that. Garages are much better. :) I remember back in SA when there where garages. Well i don't really see the difference, either way it saves you're car. But i still like garages better for some reason :P

These are really good ideas.

I would put the Taxi missions like in SA back in and the paramedic missions to and the pimp missions.

O yeah, also the army needs to get back, it's far cooler to get a tank after you, then an armoured car...

And i would love to fly in planes again and not only a huge city, but just like SA, desserts and farmlands and stuff...

• 1 month later...

In Gta V They should bring the gangs back, for one thing. I liked the ability to be able to grab some hommies and go shoot up the place. Sure there are mods that allow you to do this in iV but it's not the same as grabbing some members of you're gang and and going to an enemy gangland and shooting at random. Just not as fun.

In Gta V they should bring back the ability to buy houses. What should we do with all the money we get? In GTA V i have 600k and I'm not even finished with the storyline missions, and i have NOTHING to spend it on. You should be able to buy Cars as well. I feel like just walking up to a random car and taking it with little to no repercussions is just too unrealistic. It doesn't suite the new graphics engine and the level of realism that Gta IV brought to the series.

In Gta IV when you get arrested for committing a triple homicide, steeling 4 cars, and killing countless police officers, you're punishment is either getting seriously injured and waking up at a hospital with 10 grand in medical bills with nothing else to show for it, or you get arrested, and pay 10 grand to the police and lose your weapons. For me it seems all too easy. If you've ever played the Jailbreak mod for iV i think there should be something along those lines for being arrested. If not for every time, at least for being arrested at 4 Star++ wanted ratings. As for getting killed, you should at least lose you're weapons, if not more money.

As for the game engine itself, they should redesign it to work with PC. They just ported the code from the console to PC and altered it to make it work (As far as I have read, don't quote me on this) which resulted in a terribly laggy game engine that requires the equivalent of a supercomputer of sorts to run at maximum graphic with a 60+ frame rate.

For the car driving aspect i believe that the engine for that is near perfect. The cars drive realistically (Minus the fact that you can crash head on at 60 MPH and keep driving) what with the way they sway back and fourth when you turn. They handle well too. The only problem with the driving aspect of the game is they way they deform when they crash. For the next Gta they should implement DMM technologies for the car deformation.

<object width="600" height="360"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="600" height="360"></embed></object> Thats an example of Wood and glass.

Dmm deforms/breaks breakable objects ultra realistically and it's different every time depending on the impact force and material. Perfect for car crashes yeh?

Heres a Lucasarts demo.

<object width="600" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIZoSbDT5kk"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIZoSbDT5kk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIZoSbDT5kk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="600" height="360"></embed></object>

Well thats my idea for the base of Gta V. Comments?

Here is the thing though. That Star Wars demo is running on Euphoria. Which is the engine that drives the physics in GTA IV. RAGE does everything else. I don't think they'll change that. Hopefully they'll update RAGE to do things like that.

Yes, great ideas Houses, garages, clothes (more), country side, offroad challenges, woods, more nature stuffs (something like in SA, a country side, off LC but that could be in the far future bcs they are making now everything for LC), flying mod, carmods (we had that in GTASA witch is in the year 1992 so now gta4 is in new era and it would be logic that we now have even more advanced pimpin' cars so they should bring that back), ok they add some new great stuffs but they should also leave the old ones too! and there should be much more!

Well we are running new age technology so they should bring the best of it! The story was great in GTA4 but the rest is crapy... At least the graphics are new age kinda. Not like back in 2004/2005 when they made GTA vice city and San Andreas it had a real bad graphics for that time.

Glad they used something better now for GTA IV.

(For bad graphics I didn't mentioned gta3 bcs it was 2000/2001 and the PS2 was released, it was a new technology back then so they were experimenting, but in older releases they should take it to the max!)

So we are pretty much expecting a lot from new GTA serials!

Oh yeah and one bonus! They should bring back Cloud Speed! ;)

Edited by TrueAssassinMember

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...