Lady Gaga has a disco stick

Slyde

Its not true, there was a similar topic like this at another forum, and someone posted a link that said it wasn't true. It was a reliable source, from what I remember.

Uh, she's admitted to it according to a link posted earlier.

No, that's just bs, the same writing I read elsewhere.

Its a joke, of course someone will write something up just to make it believable.

Yeah I just wanted to say something else.

I can't be fucked to check out if that blog post is actually hers, but regardless... I think it would be more awesome if she wasn't a hermaphrodite and is in fact trolling everyone. If she is then fair play, that's fucking awesome. +9001 internets to her.

The YT videos are fucking shit. They are so low quality and you people are sure you can see a penis bulge? Come on.

Unless someone can provide a high res crotch shot showing a bulge that is too big to be simply some large labia, then I couldn't care less.

I can't be fucked to check out if that blog post is actually hers, but regardless... I think it would be more awesome if she wasn't a hermaphrodite and is in fact trolling everyone. If she is then fair play, that's fucking awesome. +9001 internets to her.

The YT videos are fucking shit. They are so low quality and you people are sure you can see a penis bulge? Come on.

Unless someone can provide a high res crotch shot showing a bulge that is too big to be simply some large labia, then I couldn't care less.

I didn't see bulge, I saw penis. Floppy. Penis.

I didn't see bulge, I saw penis. Floppy. Penis.

Ffs why doesn't nobody know the difference between a bulge...and a dangly cock?

I've had this discussion on another forum, full of 20-30 year old musicians, and I got my arse kicked for suggesting it was a cock...:(