urban dictionary

Mike356

ok heres the rules go to urban dictionary and type in your name in the search box and post the first result you get no matter how stupid it is then age and other things you can think of

Michael A very cool guy who makes everyone laugh. Once you meet him, you will want to be his friend right away. He is super cute and very good-looking. He has amazing taste...in music, clothes, food, everything. Every girl secretly wishes that he could be her boyfriend...mainly because he recently broke up with his girlfriend...mainly because everyone knows that he likes commitment...mainly because he is sweet and knows how to treat a girl...mainly because however strange and wierd he may be, he's perfect. In his own little way, he is perfect. Michael a very cool person.

17 The right age to start having sex, according to Chef on South Park

Chef: "The right time to start having sex is 17."

Sheila: "So you mean 17 as long as you're in love?"

Chef: "Nope, just 17."

Gerald: "But what if you're not ready at 17?"

Chef: "17, you're ready."

I think you get the point

Edited by Sgt_Mike

Miko 55 up, 5 down love it hate it

An extremely epic and kick-ass moderator.

Known mostly for draining the life out of ban-dodgers and hopeless noobs.

Her origin's are mostly shrouded in mystery, and if you ask her where she lives she'll simply reply "Mikoland".

- inuyashalover9000: who the f#ck is MIKO???//

- !!!inuyashalover9000 was booted from the chat by miko!!!

:D

14 445 up, 157 down love it hate it

The age of sexual consent in CANADA. When you turn 14 you can be fucked.

ME: Now that you're 14 we can FUCK!

HER: *SLAP*

phil

someone who is 6 foot huge and would kill everyone in its way. A phil is also a great person who is funny and all the girls love him for his charm. Phil is a pimp and a half. Everyone wants to be a phil but there is only one phil and that is PHIL T.

I want that kid phil so bad its not even funny, said alyssa.

The Canadian drinking age. 2 years better than 21.

"Heck yes I'll have a drink, because I'm 19" (adding 'eh' to the end of this is, of course, optional)

welllllll its 18 in australia suck on that XD bloody americans.

I fucking love this one.

jace 119 up, 47 down

(noun): a young man, known for his quirkiness, reluctant to admit he's a good guy. one good at pleasuring da ladies. see: one hot mo-fo

have you ever had a jace? no? then you haven't lived, my friend!

Legal age for fucking in the UK.

1. Woohoo! I'm 16! Now I can go and get my brains fucked even more by some guy.

2. Shit, now I can't fuck guys over threatening statutory rape after they fuck my brains out.

3. Woohoo! My girlfriend turned 16 today. Now I can fuck her brains out in front of the cop shop! and give them the finger at the same time! ...Next day: *knock at door* "I'm afraid we're going to have to take you to the station for indecent public behaviour, and for having sex with a minor - she turned 15 yesterday, not 16" ... "Shit, the fucking bitch slut!"

And following the trend

vagina 16573 up, 1963 down

The best friend a penis will ever have.

Jack inserted his penis into Jill's vagina and both had fun for hours.

Meh, yours alright compared to mine Niko

Marijuana, Pot, Ganja, Weed, Cannabis. A term that comes from Puerto Rico. A really useful nickname because the authorities don't know it.

Hey, let's go smoke some niko!

Put some more niko in the bowl.

I can't stop laughing at the examples :rofl2:

Thirteen stands for M, the thirteenth letter of the alphabet. M is for Mexican Mafia. Any real Mexican gang that lives in S. California starding from Bakersfield and down all the way to San Diego should be affiliated with 13.

Mexican Gangster: Hey homie you bang!

Some fake gangster: No I dont please dont kill me!

Now I am a weed Mexican mafia! El mucho-mucho ala grande!

Here's mine. And they ALL fit!

EDIT: Well, just the first three and the fifth.

Here are some of my favorites:

awesomest name in the world

Damn straight.

Comes From A Scotish Term Meaning Amazement, It Originates From Here Because In The Old Scotish Towns The person they had no idea how they managed to survive or make any money or do something cool would be the Corey of the town

Describes me perfectly.

Slang Cockney word for penis

We get it, I'm a dick.

a very hot and sexy person.

Just ask your current girlfriend.

the only name in the universe that is equivalent to chuck norris. this name was the first choice when the virgin mary named jesus, but it was said that gods real name is corey and she didnt want to name jesus after him. almost everytime a baby is named corey that kid is a genious and will do something 10 times greater than any other kid named anything other than corey. not to mention any person that is named corey will forever believe that it is not butter.

Bullshit. I am NOT Chuck Norris's equal. He is the slave I use to take over the world using shitty roundhouse kicks and even shittier memes.

Most likely still a virgin. But not just because he cant, its because he doesnt want to kill anyone.

Also, most likely has the nickname(s): Sledge, Mister Sledge, The Hammer, or Jack Hammer.

You dont want any of his, believe me.

You WILL be in a coma.

Edited by L-RiC

johnny

a street name for a condom

also a name for a person

ì slapped the johnny on and rammed her

I iz a condom :P

"Johnny" is a codeword used whenever you're doing something you're not supposed to be, and there are teachers/police around that your colleagues need to be informed of. Rather than shouting "Teacher!" or "the cops!", shout "Johnny", and the afore mentioned authorities will not be drawn to the scene, giving your friends enough time to resume lawfulness.

"We're gonna beat this poor kid up. Who's on Johnny watch?"

"I'll look out for Johnnies for ya."

"No, you're the kid we're gonna beat up."

"Oh. Damn."

16 - Legal age for fucking in the UK.

1. Woohoo! I'm 16! Now I can go and get my brains fucked even more by some guy.

2. Shit, now I can't fuck guys over threatening statutory rape after they fuck my brains out.

3. Woohoo! My girlfriend turned 16 today. Now I can fuck her brains out in front of the cop shop! and give them the finger at the same time! ...Next day: *knock at door* "I'm afraid we're going to have to take you to the station for indecent public behaviour, and for having sex with a minor - she turned 15 yesterday, not 16" ... "Shit, the fucking bitch slut!"

Like, LOL

^lolfuk.

Corey wins. :P

yes i know its not your last name but saw this, i remmeber this guy on the news pretty funny

Corey Delaney

Aka Corey Worthington) A 16 year old aussie kid who made international news for having a party advertised on his myspace, while his parents were away, which 500 people ending up attending resulting in $20 000 worth of damage. This is not the real reason he made international news though, the real reason is because he’s a wanker.

Corey Delaney in his Aca(A Current Affair) interview.

Edited by WRX22B1998