GTA IV vehicle mod round-up #4

Chris

Week number four of our vehicle round up, again switching to a different day (sorry!) due to some things that came up in the last few days. We're getting to a point where it's becoming more sensible just to post a smaller selection rather than list every mod we've added. This week, a selection of what are, in my opinion, 15 of the best mods that have been added:

Audi R8 4.2 FSI

Audi S4 Quattro

Bugatti Veyron 16.4

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS

1969 Dodge Charger General Lee

2007 Dodge Charger SRT8

1996 Dodge Viper

Honda CRX 1.3

Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4

Lamborghini Murcielago LP460

Lancia Delta HF Integrale WRC Rally Edition

Mazda RX-7 FC3s

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII (yes, another one)

Renault Megane Coupe 2008

Subaru Impreza WRX STi 2006

Nothing here take your fancy? Remember you can always sort the vehicles by most recently updated if you want to see the complete list containing many more great cars.

I've had a couple of requests of offers to help with this, however, aside from uploading mods (make sure you have the author's permission if it isn't yours) there isn't much you can do. We are looking to update our modding tutorials and FAQs though, as at the moment we only have a severely outdated FAQ which doesn't even include GTA IV modding. I'll hopefully get something done myself for this, but we'd also like to provide translations of any tutorials we add. So if you can help with anything of that sort then let me know.