can anyone help me plz

starman300

hi i am new and need a bike mod but i doesn't understand how i must modding can anyone make this mod for me or learn me how to make it this is the bike

Well that is a nice bike, converted a bike from Vice City to GTA III. I will see if my brother can help by making the model and go from there. He is sleeping now and I will let him know about your request.

JAB B)

Edited by JAB HacksouL

hi i am new and need a bike mod but i doesn't understand how i must modding can anyone make this mod for me or learn me how to make it this is the bike

Well that is a nice bike, converted a bike from Vice City to GTA III. I will see if my brother can help by making the model and go from there. He is sleeping now and I will let him know about your request.

JAB B)

ok thanks want i really want it let me know when its done its for gta san andreas ok :thumbsup:

Edited by starman300

ok thanks want i really want it let me know when its done its for gta san andreas ok :thumbsup:

It will be a bit before I get the model made up a week or two at most.

post-24009-1250199039_thumb.jpg

I am using this image and others I found on eBay to make the Blender model. Then I will hand the 3DS to my brother who will add texture and convert it to DFF for GTA. So it shouldn't be long before you are zipping about on your custom Yugioh Bike.

Did you want this to replace the PCJ 600 or some other bike?

--------------============<<<<<<<EDITED FOR NEW INFO>>>>>>>>>============--------------

Here are screen shots of my progress on your bike. Still a bit rough but I wish I could find a top down view or head on shot.

post-24009-1250424421_thumb.jpg post-24009-1250424442_thumb.jpg

post-24009-1250424536_thumb.jpg post-24009-1250424553_thumb.jpg

Edited by ToonSkull
  • Like 1

post-24009-1250501044_thumb.jpg

I think I am about done here now. So if this model looks ok, I am handing the 3DS off to my brother Josh. He has to import it to the zmodeler and place the parts into the correct positions so the work proper. He needs to test it out and make sure the peds and player look right riding on it. All that will take a little time so be patient.

Thanks!

• Like 1

ok thanks but i want it on pjc 600 and are there coming white strips on the front? but still thanks a lot and give me the dowload link when its done :thumbsup::clapping::rolleyes:

He didn't add the textures because I will need to add them when I convert it to GTA. I thought the model would be closer to the Wayfarer but PCJ 600 it is. I will let you know how it goes.

JAB B)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...