Browser For The Better

Damjan

http://www.browserforthebetter.com/downloa...ie8:4u2qH3souh6

Here is the deal – For every Internet Explorer 8 download through the Browser for the Better website, they will donate the financial equivalent of 8 meals to Feeding America's network of 206 local food banks. These food banks supply food to more than 25 million Americans each year!

Im gonna DL just for the sake of it, not because i want IE or anything.

Read moar.

Edited by Sтεαм.

Microsoft now have to guilt trip people into downloading their browser. Has it really got this bad?

Shit. :/

I suppose there's no obligation to install it. Weird marketing campaign. Could work though, if it does then props to their marketing department, MS has been massively lacking there pretty much forever.

EDIT: LOL it's for Americans. I didn't even see that. Haha that's lulzy. Fattest nation on earth has a marketing campaign for providing food to their people.

Sure help the people who genuinely need it but surely some of the cretins in America must take advantage to save a few bucks. I still think doing it for starving Africans is a far better cause, not only that it surely must work better on a marketing level too.

Well I guess that they are feeding the American farmers so they can feed the world and not pass out in the field from starvation... No, that can't be it. <_< Maybe they are feeding the illegal migrant farm workers so they can feed the world and not pass out in the fields..... :erm: yeah it doesn't make sense.

I agree food is not the issue anywhere in North American. Money and jobs to buy food, yes but there is plenty of food. Transportation of food is also an issue. So why didn't they just say feed the world?