Supercar Challenge BETA codes (PS3 only)

The Bossman

I have a BETA code which I'll activate later, but if you're interested, try and get one here - http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=220493

BTW, you MUST read these rules before you apply for one:

By participating in the SuperCar Challenge Beta Trial you are bound by the following conditions:

* Participants must not capture screenshots or footage of any part of the trial, whether it be for personal use or public use.

* Participants must not receive any financial gain from this Beta Trial.

* Times, achievements and ratings will not be carried over from the Beta Trial to the full game experience.

* System 3 Software Ltd cannot take any responsibility for language used over Voice Over IP.

As for the game, go to this Wiki link to read about it - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercar_Challenge. I'll post an opinion when I've actually played it. It's probably be buggy, because it's a BETA, but I'll get to see the game mechanics at least.

EDIT: Er. OK. I've played the BETA. Apparently it's old code now, and is at least a month old, but that's no excuse. It's due for release quite soon, so why is it so shoddy? The engine noises sound like high-end vaccum cleaners, the game runs like driving through treacle, all the tires are seemingly popped, making handling and turning any corner over 60 MPH difficult, and of the 3 cars to choose from, the only one which handles well is the Ferrari, and the code for that could well have been recycled from the Ferrari Challenge game. It's just a badly made game, but maybe the final version will be miles better. I don't think you should download this, if you get a key. It's rubbish.

Edited by Bateman.

If you had a PS3, I would advise you to stay well away from this turd of a game. And to everyone else, if you do apply for a key, you'll only be downloading a very poor racing game BETA. Don't bother, is what I say.

Oh, I'd believe you. I wouldn't download it to play it. I'd download it just to leak pictures and videos of it. Nothing more. Because I'm a jerk like that.

If you had a PS3, I would advise you to stay well away from this turd of a game. And to everyone else, if you do apply for a key, you'll only be downloading a very poor racing game BETA. Don't bother, is what I say.

Oh, I'd believe you. I wouldn't download it to play it. I'd download it just to leak pictures and videos of it. Nothing more. Because I'm a jerk like that.

bahahha i was thinking the same. how can they find out who with what code posted picture/video...

looking at just the front cover (again the "dont judge a book...") but just from the cover this game looks shite. it has a nice lineup of cars. that's it though.

anyone got any idea when GT5 is being released? have they set an official date?

It would be hard to track who leaked what and when, but even with the high probability that you'll get away with it, I wouldn't risk it. If I had 1 account and had only just signed up to the PSN, then maybe, but not after over a year. And for GT5, well, I heard it takes about 3 months, or even 6 months, to make 1 car, and the total amount is about 560. However, rumours are it'll be out Xmas this year, so who knows. I predict it'll slip into 2010, and come out in the summer.