Need Advice

NickS

The images don't show/whatever.

if there are images, please use imagelodge.net to upload them.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16834115594

That, however has one of the better GFX cards to run it, and has 4 GB RAM DDR2, not a nice processor, but it's the cheapest of all.

nevermind that, from those there NONE will run IV.

Edited by Sтεαм.

The images don't show/whatever.

if there are images, please use imagelodge.net to upload them.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16834115594

That, however has one of the better GFX cards to run it, and has 4 GB RAM DDR2, not a nice processor, but it's the cheapest of all.

nevermind that, from those there NONE will run IV.

Well the thing is, I live in a place where no one has the latest gear so I'm stuck with these :(

If none of them will play GTA IV then, GTA SA instead :)

None can.

GTA IV loves a lot of CPU power, laptops can't give a enough.

Looking at dual cores, you'll want something at about 3,6 GHz just to have it play smoothly (Intel C2D)

For quads 2,6GHz is enough I think, but I'm not sure. All I know is that GTA IV just loves quad cores. Laptops simply won't cut it.

pretty much all will run GTA SA except maybe the atom ones.

GTA4 no chance in hell on any of those :(

if you wanna do really good gaming , desktop is the way to go. better performance for your dollar.

My dad's gonna by a cheap but good laptop that's actually for everyone so, I get to choose (whoopee!!)

I only want one that can actually do good enough for games too.

Alright here's another pic of the ones that I crossed out and the ones I like:

28339fd0c1.gif

All I need to know is which one is the best from the six. Please help :)

also, the price is at the bottom of each description which is in Rp. (rupiahs) if that helps a bit

Edited by warrior13

Raybob...

QUIT POSTING BULLSHIT!!

Every single time someone asks for advise, you come up with something that is just FUCKING obvious. Everyone knows that a laptop of 2000 USD is going to outperform a 800 USD laptop. This guy is asking which is the best of that list. Ok, only THAT list, nothing else.

And if you insist to post anything else, then post something in the same price-range.

You're thirteen, so ok.. guess you could act a little immature now and then, but don't turn immaturity into sheer brainlessness..

All you're doing is a little bit like this:

Person 1: Hey guys, I want to buy a car, but I'm not sure which one I can get. You see, I can get is VW Golf for 20k, but I can also get a '02 Fiesta for just 15k. Is the Golf worth the extra 5k?

Raybob: WELL IF YOU REALLY WANT A NICE CAR GET THIS!!111! NOTHING ELSE BUT THIS IT'S THE BEST MAN!

Pretty darn pointless, you see?

I'd keep that in mind later when I'm 30 years old with a wife and 2 kids with a lot of money. :P

By then, there would be even better laptops so I don't know about this :unsure:

I just discovered a new store that's special in laptops selling and stuff today and I might get their brochure so, I might need help again from you guys :)