Converting an Indian to Christianity

Nate10

I'm somewhat unsure why no one has posted this yet, on account how it's exploded all over the internet in what seems two weeks, but I am more than happy to bless you with this either god awful bleak look into the minds of RETARDATION, or what could be simply put as the the best troll of mankind. Either way, it doesn't matter, this is worth 9 and a half minutes of your time. Really though, I'm unsure which it could be. Poe's law comes to question, but they do damn good acting if that's the case.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="600" height="360">

If it's a joke: quality troll, I tip my hat.. if it's real: I hope they never pass on their horrible excuse for an intellect. Oh and if you want Molly's address:

4689 Insbrook rd.

Nashville TN, 37201

Edited by Nate10