Girl accidentally has phone sex with her brother.

Greensabre13.

that's pretty messed up

rofl at the first comment obviously putting shit on tasmania cos of inbreds etc lol.

could've been worse i guess but still ... if i was that girl i would've just hung up straight away. let alone not even have that job. credit card debt? come on...stop buying shoes.

Edited by WRX22B1998

that's pretty messed up

rofl at the first comment obviously putting shit on tasmania cos of inbreds etc lol.

could've been worse i guess but still ... if i was that girl i would've just hung up straight away. let alone not even have that job. credit card debt? come on...stop buying shoes.

Try to put yourself on her position.

And how do you even know that she has a debt for buying shoes or whatever? Maybe she is telling the truth and needs a job that does't take away much time and allows her to study.

that's pretty messed up

Yeah, because girls only buy shoes. That's all. Ever.

Seems weird,totally weird, why would a sister like to have talk like this with her brother ?

If I was in her place,I would just cut it. You can't be fired for just one customer.Can you ?

Not sure, but she made her decision. It didn't hurt her, it didn't hurt him.