iPhone

GTAPlanet

I thing the 3GS is great, I'm picking up a 32GB one this year. I hate all other phones really, Nokia don't spend enough time making one phone so their phones are always buggy etc. The rest just don't appeal to me. I'm also used to the iPhone because I have an iPod Touch and I enjoy that so much I believe it's another reason why I want it.

:withstupid:

youve got to be kidding me. how many nokia phones (and which ones) have you owned. if you bought a N or E series Nokia, you wouldn't say that.

At least Nokia phones you can have more than one thing open at a time...

I wonder if there's a iPhone hater userbar XD

I've owned about 4 Nokia phones. I can't remember all the number names for them but I did have an N series. I had the N73 (image below) and while it was pretty good, it didn't seem worth the high price tag. There was also a load of bugs with it and wouldn't do what I wanted it do half the time. The only thing I thought was fantastic about it was that it had an INSANELY loud speaker for some reason. Some of my other friends had an N73 but my speaker was a lot louder than their's. It was awesome haha.

n73.jpg

Plus the Nokia phone I'm using now has a few bugs. Whenever you try and search through your contact list by pressing a letter like 'N', then it will just freeze for a few seconds and close the phonebook. Meaning I have to scroll all the way to the contact I want to call.

Plus I've always found Nokia's so damn confusing. The thing I like about the iPhone is that I understand how everything works, it's simple and they have nice big shiny touchscreen buttons for people like me :)

Edit: All the programs on the iPhone load so quickly it doesn't matter. They'll literally open as soon as you click them. Besides, with a phone you can only really do one thing at a time anyway. It's not like a computer where your doing a bunch of things at once.

Edited by Mpilk901

:withstupid:

youve got to be kidding me. how many nokia phones (and which ones) have you owned. if you bought a N or E series Nokia, you wouldn't say that.

At least Nokia phones you can have more than one thing open at a time...

I wonder if there's a iPhone hater userbar XD

I've owned about 4 Nokia phones. I can't remember all the number names for them but I did have an N series. I had the N73 (image below) and while it was pretty good, it didn't seem worth the high price tag. There was also a load of bugs with it and wouldn't do what I wanted it do half the time. The only thing I thought was fantastic about it was that it had an INSANELY loud speaker for some reason. Some of my other friends had an N73 but my speaker was a lot louder than their's. It was awesome haha.

n73.jpg

Plus the Nokia phone I'm using now has a few bugs. Whenever you try and search through your contact list by pressing a letter like 'N', then it will just freeze for a few seconds and close the phonebook. Meaning I have to scroll all the way to the contact I want to call.

Plus I've always found Nokia's so damn confusing. The thing I like about the iPhone is that I understand how everything works, it's simple and they have nice big shiny touchscreen buttons for people like me :)

Edit: All the programs on the iPhone load so quickly it doesn't matter. They'll literally open as soon as you click them. Besides, with a phone you can only really do one thing at a time anyway. It's not like a computer where your doing a bunch of things at once.

yer N73 isnt really anything special. how is nokia confusing ? open the menu, choose what u wanna open jesus christ. if you need a shortcut to EVERYTHING on the main menu, you could do that too if you wanted. N81 has really loud speaker too, N91 (my friend had), N95, they all are really loud. its good because most people dont hear their phone ring but i do. The music player on it is better than iPod imo, better sound quality more options for custom EQ, effects etc.

N81 loads everything quickly too. Phonebook, well thats something fucked with your nokia, mine and every other nokia i used never had this problem. the memory is corrupted maybe. well no with a phone you can do more than one thing, eg music playing, web open, AND you're writing the web address in a SMS message to somebody ;). Can't do that on iPhone (you can do cut/paste on the newest iPhone though).

http://blog.iphoneunlocking.com/2009/06/16/6-reasons-the-iphone-3g-s-sucks/

Also other stuff that sucks: paying for apps unless you jailbreak, locked to certain providers in some countries (USA, here, maybe other places). Still can't send files via bluetooth eg you take a photo and you wanna send to your mate. Nope you gotta email it. What if he doesnt have email capability on his phone. fail. I know it's a forever argument, we can go on for weeks about why iPhone sucks or why its good but imo for the price you pay there are way too many missing features / inadequate.

Edited by WRX22B1998