Overkill?

Im starting to believe Rockstar games is going a little overboard with the GTAIV city. It was fun the first time around but come on! enough is enough, come out with a whole new game next time WITHOUT episodic content because your dragging this game out for the money for way to long. I mean dont get me wrong, GTAIV is amazing! and so is the L&D but its just being dragged on a bit.

Edited by GTAPlanet

I don't think 2 episodes is really going overboard... Sure I'd be way happier with a new game (and also if all these new weapons appearing in the episodes were in the original game) but getting these episodes is pretty cool and a good new type of DLC. Also who knows, maybe R* is working on a new game and this is just to keep us entertained in the mean time.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Im starting to believe Rockstar games is going a little overboard with the GTAIV city. It was fun the first time around but come on! enough is enough, come out with a whole new game next time WITHOUT episodic content because your dragging this game out for the money for way to long. I mean dont get me wrong, GTAIV is amazing! and so is the L&D but its just being dragged on a bit.

WHAT?! Your bat shit crazy man, DLC is great :thumbsup: .

I don't think the episodic content is going anywhere. Especially after seeing how successful the last two episodes where. I believe firmly that next time it'll only get bigger and better. I think with GTA V, we'll see even more DLC. Except next round will be multi platform. It's apart of the GTA franchise now. It would be like if they took out online multiplayer. It wouldn't make any since because it's a part of what makes the game great.

The DLC episodes isn't really going overboard, Its something they had planned to do with IV from the beginning.

I'm sure Rockstar Games already have got a team started on the next full GTA Game and there could be DLC for it as well. Remember that Rockstar Games isn't doing what some companies do with their games to keep them going with DLC.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well i would be ALOT happier if they were both released on PS3 lmaooo

That's not gonna happen, Microsoft paid R* 50 Million to keep it on the XBOX. Coming to PC is a small possibility though, since obviously the creator of Windows is Microsoft and that's why I wonder why it didn't come to PC yet.

My guess is that R* is afraid that people are gonna hack the episodes and port the new stuff to the original GTAIV.