If you had a touch phone...

Damjan

?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What will you use.

• The pen
    • Your fingers.

I would use both.

When you're going out, would you want to get a pen out of your pocket? I mean some are actually just integrated within the phone so that's not a problem. I would use my fingers mainly, but the pen also seems fine at this point too. I would prefer to use both, and if my flavour doesn't actually reach to one, I can easily just change from one to the next. Simple really.

And yeah, I wouldn't exactly like smudging the screen, but hey, that's why there's a cloth, isn't there?

Depends on my mood. I use my fingers often, although I poke stuff with a stylus sometimes, such as when I use my dad's Nokia 5800. My best bet is to add a protective film on the screen, so that in case of scratches, you won't end up ruining the screen itself especially if you text often.

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

I've got a touch phone. Out of laziness I usually use fingers, but I actually do prefer using a stylus.

Fingers,of course. I have better control on my fingers than a pen.

What? The reason people do like using a stylus is because it gives MORE control, not less.

Meh, big deal. Fingers is ok too..

I'd use my fingers, I wouldn't really care if the screen becomes dirty, as long as it still works and I can see what I'm doing on the phone. I much prefer standard phones though.

But people complain more when they do or type something wrong with their fingers when they could've got it right using the pen.