Hi5 and Facebook - The most retarded people that deserve to be fucked with on forums!

Damjan

Тие ако се од македонија, шејм он ју.

lol i think that anyone that uses Hi5, Facebook, Myspace etc is a low life.

I don't think that you thought a lot before you did the post. How can people that use those be low-life? A lot of my friends use it and they don't have no problem in communicating in real life or so. Its always good if you want to meet someone new and/or keep in touch with other people, friends...

• Like 1

lowlife? how dare you... i got a job because of facebook!

hahah nice lol. that's a story for parents "get off the computer it's not like its making you money"

orly?

might as well stay on topic. sorry but i dont put any embarassing photos on facebook since i dun take a lot, this is the closest one to being funny.

4799_1173556142594_1338774557_30477019_6741347_n.jpg

Edited by WRX22B1998
  • Like 1

lol steam such a whinger :P

u dont get facebook cos u dont have it.

besides its the best way to get pics of girls you like without even asking :P

*Supposed to act casually (not working!)*

Yeah, your right about that :P

And about that lowlife thing, I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that :aweclosed:

lol steam such a whinger :P

u dont get facebook cos u dont have it.

besides its the best way to get pics of girls you like without even asking :P

*Supposed to act casually (not working!)*

Yeah, your right about that :P

And about that lowlife thing, I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that :aweclosed:

well of course they gotta add you. but that's usually no big issue for most. i know them irl anyway so yer. its amazing you see how much people change from yr6 to now lol (im 19 now). its like...dayummm i dun remember you being that hot :P

"we should uhhhh catch up?" LOL.

Edited by WRX22B1998
  • Like 2

oh i was gonna screenshot a pic of someones status and put it here but it has all there full names and everyone who commented, cbf blacking it all out.

but anyway it went something like this ...

name -

WHO WANTS TO FUCK!!!!!!!...IF U WANT, GIVE ME UR NAME-NUMBER AND MSN AND WILL WORK SOMETHING OUT YES..:P

it was bloody hilarious lol.

Edited by WRX22B1998

Тие ако се од македонија, шејм он ју.

lol i think that anyone that uses Hi5, Facebook, Myspace etc is a low life.

I think that anyone who's such a wuss that they feel the need to post in a foreign language to disguise what they're saying is a lowlife.

You know, boycotting all these popular things doesn't make you guys look cool or indie or anything like that.

Anybody that says you are cool, are obviously a couple of letters out, just take a look at yourselves.

So why can't he say that in English? I understand what connor means about posting in a foreign language, it could be saying anything. People have received warnings in the past by breaking rules via a foreign language.

Also, i don't think that was at the forefront of what he was trying to get through.

Ontopic:

I have like 30 random Chinese / Libyan / Korean / Uzbekistanian people add me on facebook for some reason... What the hell do they want with me?

@ Connor: Don't bullshit if you don't know what the guy said, what he actually said i should be ashamed if the pics i posted are actually people from Macedonia, but in a lol way.

That wasn't the point I was getting at, why does he need to post in a different language, on a forum where it clearly says in the rules to only post in English, is he above the rules?

Check that what you're saying in your post is valid before you start telling me not to bullshit.

@on-topic

The only thing that annoys me about people on Facebook is when they send me requests for groups that they know I really couldn't give a shit about.

well of course they gotta add you. but that's usually no big issue for most. i know them irl anyway so yer. its amazing you see how much people change from yr6 to now lol (im 19 now). its like...dayummm i dun remember you being that hot :P

"we should uhhhh catch up?" LOL.

I just laughed my ass off hahaha. Too true though, except all the girls who I used to go to school with aren't exactly attractive and their all not my type. Damn.

Also what's with all the swearing?

Didn't think everyone would have gotten annoyed.

Conner, couldn't you just do this?

And, Ok I didn't mean everyone that uses it is a low life, I'm just talking about the people that basically msn chat with the comments just to get more comments and profile views, and add a bunch of randoms and say they have lots of friends.

hmm well ive sometimes had randoms add me (well they are friends with my friends so they arent totally random), but then again i had total randoms add me too. i accept, then find out they are some nightclub promoter and they start sending me all these messages.

pretty much everyone on facebook i know in real life except for people from here and another forum that added me.

• 2 weeks later...

besides its the best way to get pics of girls you like without even asking tongue.gif

The only reason I ever use social websites. Blatant display of ass, all the time. It amazes me how many girls upload pictures in which their breast and ass are clearly in display, but without any face/head visible.

Makes me wonder if they really want people to fap for their pictures or something...