Steam

macorules94

Steam, I think you should stop posting as much topics. Most of them ARE crap and uninteresting but some can be funny. I'd say that you should only post something if it's major news, not some uninteresting crap like that A.R.A.B video and what not. I'm saying this as a friend, cut it out for a while.

Husky, he is mature for a 13 year old, you should see some of the conversations you can have with him on MSN, he goes on about computers, gadgets and sex. Husky, you used to be much like Steam, trust me, he will change to be better but you have to remember that he is a child compared to some members on here - like you, me, Chris, Gerard for example. I joined here when I was 12, although I was not like him, we all acted immature and got yelled at.

No offence intended in this post.

Edited by Thomas.

Steam, I think you should stop posting as much topics. Most of them ARE crap and uninteresting but some can be funny. I'd say that you should only post something if it's major news, not some uninteresting crap like that A.R.A.B video and what not. I'm saying this as a friend, cut it out for a while.

Husky, he is mature for a 13 year old, you should see some of the conversations you can have with him on MSN, he goes on about computers, gadgets and sex. Husky, you used to be much like Steam, trust me, he will change to be better but you have to remember that he is a child compared to some members on here - like you, me, Chris, Gerard for example. I joined here when I was 12, although I was not like him, we all acted immature and got yelled at.

No offence intended in this post.

I'm 12 right now joined when i was 10 lol

looking at your posts some are good but one was funny lol(to steam)