i need an answer

Kristy

so, someone told me what "stores knocked off" means ... but now i am puzzled about another thing: what does "fishes fed" means ... how can i do that ?... is it something i have to do on a mission or what ?...

Are you talking about GTA IV? If so yes, it is a Achievement when you complete the mision Uncle Vlad in the first level of Grand Theft Auto IV for PS3 , XBOX 360 and PC. Well all you have to do is kill someone and throw them in the water.

BTW fishes fed in other words means you've killed some one and disposed there body in the water. It's slang just so that you know.

this section of the forum is for vice city ... the topic is about vice city on pc ... so i don't know why you asked "Are you talking about GTA IV?" ... anyway, thanx for telling me something new !

"Fishes Fed" does imply the total no of times you have drowned Tommy in-game.

While "Stores Knocked-Off" imply to the no. to shops you have robbed.To rob a shop enter any shop(Like Ammunition , or Foot Plaza[i dont remember the name]) and aim your gun(has to be some semi-automatic or heavy gun.Pistols dont work i think) to the shopkeeper's head while standing right in front of him near the counter.After few seconds the store alarm will ring and you will start receiving some cash plus your wanted level will also increase.Now, run from the store and evade the police. Store Knocked Off.