Swedish dad in bid for breast milk....

Damjan

Then the fucking comment was completely irreverent. Also, to the comment "do you want to suck on daddy's breasts," do you really want to suck on your mother's either? Both options give me the chills thinking back on it. The only good point I have heard in this topic is from Steveplayer, which is true, their would have to be some testing to make sure it is still healthy for the child.

If it is though, I don't see what the problem is. Children develop their immune system from their mother's milk, what if male-breastfeeding is found to be perfectly safe for the child and the father has a better immune system, wouldn't you want that for your child?

Then the fucking comment was completely irreverent. Also, to the comment "do you want to suck on daddy's breasts," do you really want to suck on your mother's either? Both options give me the chills thinking back on it. The only good point I have heard in this topic is from Steveplayer, which is true, their would have to be some testing to make sure it is still healthy for the child.

Which comment are you referring to?

Anyway I would live more happy knowing I was breastfeeded by my mother rather than my father. These things is exactly what makes society stupid these days. Breasefeeding for man is not socially acceptable. To me theres a moral line, once you go over that line things start to get messy.

If it is though, I don't see what the problem is. Children develop their immune system from their mother's milk, what if male-breastfeeding is found to be perfectly safe for the child and the father has a better immune system, wouldn't you want that for your child?

What if my aunt were my uncle? Too many conditions if its ok for the mother to be breastfeeding the child then good. Like the famous saying goes 'if it aint broke dont fix it'

Would you let any mother other than it's own mother feed your kid?

No, because they'd develop the wrong bond for the wrong person.

I could shag a seal with fireworks up my ass, on a plane, in space dressed like a mongoose covered in grease?

Just because I can, doesn't mean I should.

Edited by Connor

Slayer, not all that long ago it was not socially acceptable for a white woman and a black man to be together. Before that it was not socially acceptable for a woman to have a job or even vote. What is socially acceptable is not always right. By the way, if you are trying to call something stupid, it helps to use proper grammar.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it gets us no where in life. We strive on making things better, if we didn't we would still be playing with the Magnavox Odyssey and driving model T Fords.

The only psychological issue would be that the child would have a stronger bond with it's father, if you can even call that an issue.

Think what you like.

You seem to be focusing on "IT NOT NATURAL!!!!", we've said a lot more than that, if you want that logic then all you'd be saying is "IT NATURAL!!!!".

And yeah I love Cobain, and he probably did have some lactating problems, but I've never heard of him feeding his kids, and that's what we're discussing here, not the ability to lactate like I said before.

You know when a daddy fucks his child, they usually don't grow up with the best of personalities, maybe being breast fed by your father could have a similar effect.

Do you want to suck your dads breasts?

Actually, everyone keeps shouting that males cannot breastfeed because they cannot produce milk. I do believe you were the one who said something along the lines of, "I'm imagining it doesn't take sewing breasts onto some guy to make a fast car. "... Your original argument, and everyone else's, was that it wasn't natural. Men can naturally lactate, and thus that point is no longer valid.

What was the other points? Parental roles? Oh dear lord. Parental roles are to be decided by the parents for the sake of parents and child/ren.

Now you're comparing a man breastfeeding to sexually abusing his child? That has to be the biggest straw-man argument in the discussion yet. Pretty soon you won't have any more straws to grasp at, what will you do then? Breastfeeding a BABY is not against the child's will, it does not harm them physically, and it isn't a traumatic experience. These issues are the reason why a sexually abused child grows up with a impaired psyche. Don't bring psychology into a discussion unless you understand the psychological issues you're trying to use in your argument.

No, I don't want to suck my dad's nipples. Don't care to suck my mother's, either. But if I put myself in the position of a 2-month old with an empty stomach needing high-nutrients, then give me either, I'm fucking hungry.

Which comment are you referring to?

Anyway I would live more happy knowing I was breastfeeded by my mother rather than my father. These things is exactly what makes society stupid these days. Breasefeeding for man is not socially acceptable. To me theres a moral line, once you go over that line things start to get messy.

What if my aunt were my uncle? Too many conditions if its ok for the mother to be breastfeeding the child then good. Like the famous saying goes 'if it aint broke dont fix it'

If you would grow up uneasy knowing you were breastfed by your father, that's your own issues and insecurities. However, why the hell would you have to know who breastfed you?

As Chestnut said, advancement and improvement are important to the human race, at least it is now. And if we shouldn't fix what "ain't broke", we should be living in caves, because those kept us dry well. We should be using wood-burning fires, because they keep us warm and cook our food. We should be wearing the fur of the animals we killed for food, because it is usually durable and protects our bodies from the elements. We're not doing any of these, your point is now invalid.

Would you let any mother other than it's own mother feed your kid?

No, because they'd develop the wrong bond for the wrong person.

I could shag a seal with fireworks up my ass, on a plane, in space dressed like a mongoose covered in grease?

Just because I can, doesn't mean I should.

They would assume the other mother to be their care-giver. What is wrong with them seeing their father as a care-giver? Again, you're grasping for straws here. This one isn't as bad as the sexual abuse one, but it's still pretty lame. There isn't a set bond for a mother versus for a father. This is just how society works, it sets standards and tells you what is acceptable and what isn't. News-flash, society is full of blatantly stupid, overly ignorant, highly arrogant fuck-wads not worried about anyone but themselves. We have no need to follow societal trends. They will get us no where.

That situation you listed will do you absolutely no good, unless you're a masochistic furry lard ass with a love for space, and a beastiality fetish. Now, if you are, or if you just wish to perform said task, I won't stop you. Do as you please. But there can be benefits from a male breastfeeding. If the father has a better immune system, for instance. Or hey, if he's a single fucking father. Those exist, y'know.

Just because you CAN post on the internet with little to no legitimate intelligence, doesn't mean you should.

Slayer, not all that long ago it was not socially acceptable for a white woman and a black man to be together. Before that it was not socially acceptable for a woman to have a job or even vote. What is socially acceptable is not always right. By the way, if you are trying to call something stupid, it helps to use proper grammar.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it gets us no where in life. We strive on making things better, if we didn't we would still be playing with the Magnavox Odyssey and driving model T Fords.

The only psychological issue would be that the child would have a stronger bond with it's father, if you can even call that an issue.

Its Sylar ^_^ not Slayer :nope:

Anyways I understand everyones point of view, im just looking at things when the childs gets older and says he finds out that his father breastfeeded him, I am not sure he/she would be quite happy with this as its not 'normal'.

Anyway this man is one in probably a billion, I dont think many men would like to breasfeed their children to be honest.

I just honestly don't see a problem. Lots of women will never be able to breast fed and the children don't get the immunity, so if the man can do it why not? It's not like its going to be paraded in front of you. Also why does the child need to know who breast fed them, its not like its vital information. If its helps the child then that should be the important thing. I just think the whole issue is some men want to feel like true manly men and breastfeeding would make them look less of a man.

I just honestly don't see a problem. Lots of women will never be able to breast fed and the children don't get the immunity, so if the man can do it why not? It's not like its going to be paraded in front of you. Also why does the child need to know who breast fed them, its not like its vital information. If its helps the child then that should be the important thing. I just think the whole issue is some men want to feel like true manly men and breastfeeding would make them look less of a man.

THAT is the EXACT issue. They feel even if some OTHER man breastfeeds, then that lowers their man-points, because if one man can do it, there's the possibility that they can, too. Manly men just can't live with that.

THAT is the EXACT issue. They feel even if some OTHER man breastfeeds, then that lowers their man-points, because if one man can do it, there's the possibility that they can, too. Manly men just can't live with that.

I easily see that being an issue with some people excepting it, but that isn't the issue for me, I don't even have an issue with it, and I'm hoping a few others don't either...

• Like 1

There is just more important things in this world to be worried about, a man breast feeding hardly compares.

There is no such thing as normal, people see something as normal that others would be disgusted about. So I think the whole argument that its not normal doesn't really work.

The problem with "normal" is that it's a very fluid word. It changes with the time, and society can decide what is and is not normal.

• 3 weeks later...
<br />
<br />There is just more important things in this world to be worried about, a man breast feeding hardly compares. <br /><br />There is no such thing as normal, people see something as normal that others would be disgusted about. So I think the whole argument that its not normal doesn't really work.<br />
<br /><br />The problem with "normal" is that it's a very fluid word. It changes with the time, and society can decide what is and is not normal.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I absolutely agree, it depends on what's happening and the people labelling actions of others.

Dads breastfeeding? Each to their own, I suppose.

Men should take on more responsibility with their offspring. So why not breastfeed? Make womens lives easier.

So they should stop going to work and take care of the children all day, right? Where's the money going to come from? Working is a pretty big responsibility. It supports the entire family. Sure, the women usually take care of the children at home, but whose money do they spend?

you know...if ytou wanna do that fine, but don't blame your kids turning out like cocks...

Yeah, because your dad didn't breast feed you, and you definitely ended up not being a cock, right?

Men should take on more responsibility with their offspring. So why not breastfeed? Make womens lives easier.

So they should stop going to work and take care of the children all day, right? Where's the money going to come from? Working is a pretty big responsibility. It supports the entire family. Sure, the women usually take care of the children at home, but whose money do they spend?

Way to go on twisting her words. She actually said that they should take on MORE RESPONSIBILITY with their off-spring. Meaning, actually spend time bonding with and taking care of the child. A child takes more than just money to raise. And for the record, the bitch better be working, too. In today's society, BOTH parents should have jobs unless one of them gets a damn good paycheck.

And for your information, yes, the guy can be the one who stays at home while the woman goes out and works. I'm glad all you care about is the man's precious money. Children cost money... A lot of it.

I hate all this bollocks that children have bad lives if their Mum goes to work. Both parents should work, why should one be the worker and the other one stays at home and makes sure the little ones has enough sandwitches for school. I get bored of people twisting my words, it seems to happen a lot now.

Next step is to see men giving birth to babies, even though I heard a guy did that.

Are you talking about that person who was born a woman, took hormones to look manly, had her breasts removed, but kept the female plumbing and had to stop taking testosterone for months to get pregnant? Not really a Dude getting pregnant.

In any case, is a man getting surgery done so he can lactate "natural"? No

Is a woman who gives birth but doesn't breast feed but gives her infant a bottle natural? No

Is it socially acceptable? Yes

Are breast implants natural? No

Is it socially acceptable? Yes

Just because it's not natural doesn't mean it's wrong.

Every person has their own sets of morals and beliefs. What works for Spaz may not work for me. What works for me may not work for Spaz. Does that mean I'm right and he's wrong? No.

And before anyone starts a rallying cry of "God's law" remember this. The most Christian thing you can do is accept someone for their differences.

Jesus said "Judge not lest ye be judged"

No one has a right to judge anyone else, especially all these people who call themselves Christians.

Jesus said there was a Hell, He never said anyone was in it.

Edited by draftermatt

you know...if ytou wanna do that fine, but don't blame your kids turning out like cocks...

Yeah, because your dad didn't breast feed you, and you definitely ended up not being a cock, right?

Way to go on twisting her words. She actually said that they should take on MORE RESPONSIBILITY with their off-spring. Meaning, actually spend time bonding with and taking care of the child. A child takes more than just money to raise. And for the record, the bitch better be working, too. In today's society, BOTH parents should have jobs unless one of them gets a damn good paycheck.

And for your information, yes, the guy can be the one who stays at home while the woman goes out and works. I'm glad all you care about is the man's precious money. Children cost money... A lot of it.

They can?! Wow, I had no idea. In fact, everywhere I go I don't see it! I wonder why the "stereotype" is that guys go and work and women stay home with their kids. Or is it because thats pretty much all that happens...

I get bored of people twisting my words, it seems to happen a lot now.

Me too.

Uh, how about joining us in the 21st century, honey. Like I said, BOTH parents should be working unless one of them can support the other. Then the one who gets the bigger paycheck is the one who should be working. Your manhood won't be changed any if you stay home with the kids.

...completely missing my point. I agree with you that the woman should work, I am just saying that is not what typically happens in a family. It's usually the woman who stays home (if any does), and the man is usually the one with the bigger paycheck. Of course there are exceptions, there is to everything, but generalizing it - thats the truth.