Swedish dad in bid for breast milk....

Damjan

Probably this will annoy some...but women are starting to get lazy with raising children or what? This is the best example.

Firstly it completely crushes the human nature and Law of Nature. Why we have to destroy what is on for millions of years just cause some scientists say so. Not everything scientists say is true. Back then, in Stone Age for example, there weren't scientists and still things were going fine.

Secondly, I don't see no normal man with some intelligence really doing this. It is just not normal. I saw something about fast cars. You put on a car a bigger engine and haha a faster car. That's normal. What's not normal in that? But you cannot consider a man breast feeding a baby something normal. I know I would not.

This is the continuing of what I said few posts earlier. God dammit the World is going worser with each day that passes.

Lazy?

They still do all the hardwork, it's JUST BREASTFEEDING.

And you prefer to live in the stone age or something? Things were going fine?

If you got some disease or the flu, you'd be most likely dead, but nowadays, all this unnatural things like modern medicine would save your ass.

And Oh My God, men breastfeeding, this is truly an awfull world.

A lot of deadly diseases are laboratory diseases. They were made in laboratory then sent off in the whole World. Just take a damn look at swine flu.

You see me SAYING that I prefer to live in Stone Age? Dude you even tried to read my post or what? Stop assuming things from my post.

To Little_Chestnut:

This happens for millions of years. The reproduction, everything. Why we have to change it just cause we live in 21 century? Why we have to destroy/change what Nature gave us? Wasn't breast feeding reserved only for women from the start of humans till this guy started to do this? I see that humans went pretty well with this and human species survived, why it has to be changed right now? MrLlama kinda clarified what I am trying to say here.

Edited by TG187

Probably this will annoy some...but women are starting to get lazy with raising children or what? This is the best example.

Firstly it completely crushes the human nature and Law of Nature. Why we have to destroy what is on for millions of years just cause some scientists say so. Not everything scientists say is true. Back then, in Stone Age for example, there weren't scientists and still things were going fine.

Secondly, I don't see no normal man with some intelligence really doing this. It is just not normal. I saw something about fast cars. You put on a car a bigger engine and haha a faster car. That's normal. What's not normal in that? But you cannot consider a man breast feeding a baby something normal. I know I would not.

This is the continuing of what I said few posts earlier. God dammit the World is going worser with each day that passes.

Oh this'll be a fun one, it will.

Destroying nature? Child, we as humans have been doing that ever since we realized that we could question our life. Humanity((the emotion, not the physical being)) has been, for a long time, an un-natural occurrence. We've trained ourselves that instant-gratification is more important than anything, and that as long as the human race advances all is good. Fuck the rest of the world.

Humans have not been natural for thousands of years, why should we suddenly stop that trend? Nudity is natural. Having sex is natural. Killing for food/self defense/protection of area is all natural. These things are frowned upon, though. C'mon guys, make up your minds. Do you want natural or un-natural? You can't just pick and choose.

I never said fast cars weren't NORMAL. I don't even deal with the word normal, because while it's definition is unchangeable((let's just pretend it is)), what classifies as "normal" changes with the passing time. I said fast cars were not NATURAL. NO motorized vehicle is natural. This cannot be argued, it does not exist in nature.

Before making an assumption at what a "normal"((try not using words with such fluid meanings)) man with intelligence would decide to do, you should first at least some-what fit that criteria. Currently, you're living in your safe little "normal" world, sheltered from real life.

ZING

Anyway, I'm objecting to having my nipples torn to shreds by hungry kids.

Oh, but it's just fine and dandy for the chick to deal with it. Yeah, you'd have an entirely different opinion if you were a chick and had to do it.

Also, now I've overcome the initial comic impact stage, I've realised that fast cars are natural. They're a way of satisfying man's need for adrenaline, serotonin, or 'thrills' in a modern society where we don't get chased by sabre tooth tigers or mammoths. Blowjobs, still a mystery...but I can't begrudge them that.

The want for fast cars is natural, that does not make the car natural. The same "need"((it isn't a necessity, for the record, it's a want, you can live without it)) is what makes us ride rollercoasters, but giant steel structures perfectly planned out so that a vehicle can maneuver around it sending humans at speeds that now reach over 100 MPH definitely do not happen naturally.

Cock -> Mouth

How is that unnatural?

That's two things that are already there.

The child's mouth and your nipple are both things that are already there. This, automatically, makes your point null and void. However, I will further prove that your original statement is wrong. Just as you believe the male nipple is not suppose to feed a child, the penis is not suppose to go into a mouth. It was meant for two things, and two things only. Urinating and producing off-spring. Blowjobs do neither of those, and as such, are not natural.

I just think that it's not right to put a child in that position. Children often have a different way of loving their mother and father, and for a child to bond with their father in this way might affect it psychologically some way down the line.

What about a single-father? Without the mother-father difference, no real psychological harm will be done to the child. And what about single mothers? Growing up without one of your parents alone can do psychological damage, but we aren't taking children from single mothers because of it.

Men do have the ability to lactate in certain circumstances so it is not completely unnatural.

Why is it that women are always shit on? I really hate to sound like a feminist, because I am everything but one. However, women have to bleed out of their vaginas once a month, and many of them get cramps that feel like someone took a bite out of your uterus and it is just sitting there bleeding. They have to go through childbirth ... fucking ouch. (They usually tear open and need reconstructive surgery down there if you men still want more than a hot dog in a hallway afterwords). On top of it we need to breastfeed until we bleed? That is some bullshit if you ask me.

The only upside is it is okay for us to be touchy and feely, but even then we are just looked at as pansies. No one ever takes us seriously.

Why is it so hard to comprehend that if a man should be able to breastfeed that he could help out a little bit? We are not being lazy, look how much we have to go through to have/be able to have a child, the man could do a little more than pop a boner and knock us up.

As much as I HATE when women BAAAAAWWW over childbirth, she has a point there. None of you would hold the opinions you do if you had to switch shoes with a pregnant female from impregnation to even 2 year of life. None of you.

• Like 1

Oh this'll be a fun one, it will.

Destroying nature? Child, we as humans have been doing that ever since we realized that we could question our life. Humanity((the emotion, not the physical being)) has been, for a long time, an un-natural occurrence. We've trained ourselves that instant-gratification is more important than anything, and that as long as the human race advances all is good. Fuck the rest of the world.

Humans have not been natural for thousands of years, why should we suddenly stop that trend? Nudity is natural. Having sex is natural. Killing for food/self defense/protection of area is all natural. These things are frowned upon, though. C'mon guys, make up your minds. Do you want natural or un-natural? You can't just pick and choose.

I never said fast cars weren't NORMAL. I don't even deal with the word normal, because while it's definition is unchangeable((let's just pretend it is)), what classifies as "normal" changes with the passing time. I said fast cars were not NATURAL. NO motorized vehicle is natural. This cannot be argued, it does not exist in nature.

Before making an assumption at what a "normal"((try not using words with such fluid meanings)) man with intelligence would decide to do, you should first at least some-what fit that criteria. Currently, you're living in your safe little "normal" world, sheltered from real life.

ZING

Anyway, I'm objecting to having my nipples torn to shreds by hungry kids.

Oh, but it's just fine and dandy for the chick to deal with it. Yeah, you'd have an entirely different opinion if you were a chick and had to do it.

Also, now I've overcome the initial comic impact stage, I've realised that fast cars are natural. They're a way of satisfying man's need for adrenaline, serotonin, or 'thrills' in a modern society where we don't get chased by sabre tooth tigers or mammoths. Blowjobs, still a mystery...but I can't begrudge them that.

The want for fast cars is natural, that does not make the car natural. The same "need"((it isn't a necessity, for the record, it's a want, you can live without it)) is what makes us ride rollercoasters, but giant steel structures perfectly planned out so that a vehicle can maneuver around it sending humans at speeds that now reach over 100 MPH definitely do not happen naturally.

Cock -> Mouth

How is that unnatural?

The child's mouth and your nipple are both things that are already there. This, automatically, makes your point null and void. However, I will further prove that your original statement is wrong. Just as you believe the male nipple is not suppose to feed a child, the penis is not suppose to go into a mouth. It was meant for two things, and two things only. Urinating and producing off-spring. Blowjobs do neither of those, and as such, are not natural.

I just think that it's not right to put a child in that position. Children often have a different way of loving their mother and father, and for a child to bond with their father in this way might affect it psychologically some way down the line.

What about a single-father? Without the mother-father difference, no real psychological harm will be done to the child. And what about single mothers? Growing up without one of your parents alone can do psychological damage, but we aren't taking children from single mothers because of it.

Men do have the ability to lactate in certain circumstances so it is not completely unnatural.

Why is it that women are always shit on? I really hate to sound like a feminist, because I am everything but one. However, women have to bleed out of their vaginas once a month, and many of them get cramps that feel like someone took a bite out of your uterus and it is just sitting there bleeding. They have to go through childbirth ... fucking ouch. (They usually tear open and need reconstructive surgery down there if you men still want more than a hot dog in a hallway afterwords). On top of it we need to breastfeed until we bleed? That is some bullshit if you ask me.

The only upside is it is okay for us to be touchy and feely, but even then we are just looked at as pansies. No one ever takes us seriously.

Why is it so hard to comprehend that if a man should be able to breastfeed that he could help out a little bit? We are not being lazy, look how much we have to go through to have/be able to have a child, the man could do a little more than pop a boner and knock us up.

As much as I HATE when women BAAAAAWWW over childbirth, she has a point there. None of you would hold the opinions you do if you had to switch shoes with a pregnant female from impregnation to even 2 year of life. None of you.

Wait a minute, lol, you think that I'm a kid or something like that? That really must be the most hilarious thing I heard in the last 2 days. Really I'm laughing.....Come on be real....

What is this: "Currently, you're living in your safe little "normal" world, sheltered from real life"? This is what my post indicates to you? Oh my God no.........you really FAILED badly at the "Child" point and at "How my life goes" because in rest things you said were quite good and interesting. But still, stop with trying to describe people only by what they say because it doesn't work. Focus on the topic and on what I said in my post not on persons/characters/personalities.

What you find good is good for you. What I find good is good for me. I don't find this good, you probably find it good, not a problem.

Edited by TG187

Maybe he "failed" when saying you were a child, but on the other hand, he completely crushed your whole "point".

Yes he "crushed" my opinion, although crushed is too much to say. He knows much more English than me, he knows how to combine the words and their meaning to create a post that for someone with a low level of English grammar and words, like me, its almost impossible to answer. That's why he "crushed" it. And yes again, he got it all wrong when he says I'm a child when he really has no idea what my personality is.

From a simple post you clearly cannot know someone!

Edited by TG187

Cock -> Mouth

How is that unnatural?

My nipples usually don't give out milk when I try to feed kids with them.

I can't squirt milk out of my breasts, but I can shove my cock in someones mouth, therefor I'd have to do something unnatural to give myself the ability to squirt milk out of my breasts.

Edited by Connor

To Little_Chestnut:

This happens for millions of years. The reproduction, everything. Why we have to change it just cause we live in 21 century? Why we have to destroy/change what Nature gave us? Wasn't breast feeding reserved only for women from the start of humans till this guy started to do this? I see that humans went pretty well with this and human species survived, why it has to be changed right now? MrLlama kinda clarified what I am trying to say here.

So everything we have been doing for millions of years should be okay, since it is in our nature? To kill one another and take whatever we need? We have killed and changed everything about nature so far, why stop there? Everything "natural" that we still do has been desecrated by the times.

Wait a minute, lol, you think that I'm a kid or something like that? That really must be the most hilarious thing I heard in the last 2 days. Really I'm laughing.....Come on be real....

What is this: "Currently, you're living in your safe little "normal" world, sheltered from real life"? This is what my post indicates to you? Oh my God no.........you really FAILED badly at the "Child" point and at "How my life goes" because in rest things you said were quite good and interesting. But still, stop with trying to describe people only by what they say because it doesn't work. Focus on the topic and on what I said in my post not on persons/characters/personalities.

What you find good is good for you. What I find good is good for me. I don't find this good, you probably find it good, not a problem.

I think you're a child because you are obviously blind to what humans are doing. I said you were in a sheltered world because apparently you believe humans to still be 100% natural. I'm describing you by only what you think, which is all you can convey over the internet. My points were entirely legitimate, humans are hardly "natural" anymore, and anyone who thinks they are have not had sufficient experience in the world.

Maybe he "failed" when saying you were a child, but on the other hand, he completely crushed your whole "point".

Yes he "crushed" my opinion, although crushed is too much to say. He knows much more English than me, he knows how to combine the words and their meaning to create a post that for someone with a low level of English grammar and words, like me, its almost impossible to answer. That's why he "crushed" it. And yes again, he got it all wrong when he says I'm a child when he really has no idea what my personality is.

From a simple post you clearly cannot know someone!

So far, you're typing in entirely legible and understandable English. I have yet to have a problem reading or understanding your posts, so that's not a good excuse.

YOU'RE the one going off topic to make your point. I've read most of your posts, remember, I've been here longer, so I've been around to chat with you. And I was criticizing you based on your ideas about humanity.

Cock -> Mouth

How is that unnatural?

My nipples usually don't give out milk when I try to feed kids with them.

I can't squirt milk out of my breasts, but I can shove my cock in someones mouth, therefor I'd have to do something unnatural to give myself the ability to squirt milk out of my breasts.

I'd really like to believe that you don't normally try to feed kids.... However, a good majority of men have had lactating problems. If you can't share this experience with your child, so be it, but some people can. Can't say it's unnatural if it is happening without human interference.

This post wasn't as fun as my first one :-(

• Like 1

You see I understand everyones point here but when just say if you could man breastfeed, then after this whats the limit on these ''un/natural" things. Just because we are in the 21st centurn like someone in here said I think TG doesn't mean we have to do stuff that wouldn't be deemed 'normal'.

There are certain things you can't change, like a women getting pregnaent, giving breastfeeding etc. these things should just be left alone, if you think it is going to be really painful (the breastfeeding and being pregnanent) don't have a baby or adopt.

Just to point out many humans still are like humans who used to kill to survive or so to speak, we now just do it in a different way, people these days would stab anyone in the back, to say get a promotion at work.

Male breastfeeding being unnatural and abnormal is a pretty straw-man argument in the times we live in. If you all cannot come up with something a little more solid, well then there is nothing wrong with it that I see.

Seriously though, what else is there to say? I'd have expected to find this article on That's Phucked.

There are certain things you can't change, like a women getting pregnaent, giving breastfeeding etc. these things should just be left alone, if you think it is going to be really painful (the breastfeeding and being pregnanent) don't have a baby or adopt.

Totally agreed with you. A man breastfeeds..erhm...that sounds totally weird. Big breasts and milk for feeding children were given to women not to men. We can't just stick it on men. Its just like the penis and vagina are interchanged between women and men. Women have learnt the act of breastfeeding from thousands of years.

There's no real reason to change it. Just because we are reached the 21'st century, we just cannot change what has been happening from thousands of years. I can say breastfeeding is something which was a tradition. It was something which was totally meant for women. It was never ever meant for Men. Even thinking about it is totally pointless. If there is no mother of the child, the father can simply buy some packed milk for the child. Instead of going through the whole process of pumping milk into his breasts.

As I already said before, there's no real reason/point needed for us to change. All of the revival that has happened till date was only because there was some reason behind it. It was needed in some or the other way.

But this is totally pointless. There is no real reason to change. Why is this happening ? What's the reason behind it ?

There are certain things you can't change, like a women getting pregnaent, giving breastfeeding etc. these things should just be left alone, if you think it is going to be really painful (the breastfeeding and being pregnanent) don't have a baby or adopt. Just to point out many humans still are like humans who used to kill to survive or so to speak, we now just do it in a different way, people these days would stab anyone in the back, to say get a promotion at work.

Obviously we can change it. Men are giving birth now. Their are many things that "should" have been left alone but just weren't, many of which you all take for granted. Nothing in this day and age is sacred, it is all or nothing. This is a chance for the father to bond closer to his child, and if he wants it who the hell are you to deny it to him? The fact that there are men who want to do this is heartwarming. They want to be closer to their child, to share the bond that mothers have. It is something that just cannot be done sitting on the sidelines.

Also, metaphorically stabbing someone in the back is nothing like actually killing them. That doesn't come from the need to survive, but the want to be better than everyone else. It is just selfishness. There are big differences between what we need and want. We don't need the nice car, the huge house, and the vacation home in another country, so their is no need to stab a coworker in the back for a promotion.

Instead of going through the whole process of pumping milk into his breasts.

Men can naturally lactate just like women (because we all start off as women in the womb)so their is no pumping milk into ones breasts. It is naturally encouraged, men still have an X chromosome weather they like it or not.

This is a chance for the father to bond closer to his child, and if he wants it who the hell are you to deny it to him? The fact that there are men who want to do this is heartwarming. They want to be closer to their child, to share the bond that mothers have. It is something that just cannot be done sitting on the sidelines.

But is it the right bond for a father to a child?

Whether you like it or not, mothers and fathers play very different roles.

Wow, you sure seem fucking sure of yourself.

Who the hell were you directing that at?

Whoever it was, you have no right to say things like that to anyone on here and I think everyone will agree with me. I didn't see any reason for that, we were all having a civilized debate.

Edited by Connor

This is a chance for the father to bond closer to his child, and if he wants it who the hell are you to deny it to him? The fact that there are men who want to do this is heartwarming. They want to be closer to their child, to share the bond that mothers have. It is something that just cannot be done sitting on the sidelines.

That's irrelevant. A bond is a bond. You either have a good bond with your child or you don't. Your role as a mother and a father mean shit to bonding. Too many fucks want to just dick around and leave the child entirely up to the mother.

Whoever it was, you have no right to say things like that to anyone on here and I think everyone will agree with me. I didn't see any reason for that, we were all having a civilized debate.

Actually, all of you are acting like you are high and mighty and deserve the final word. And none of you can come up with anything except "IT NOT NATURAL!!!!", which has been debunked many times. Hey, Connor, are you the one who likes Kurt Cobain? He had lactating issues in his early 20's.

Meh, I'll be honest: I do find it somewhat weird. i haven't been raised to think wrong of it or not, hell, I haven't even heard of males breatfeeding... hence why I find it a little off. But that's completely unfair for me to think so because I know I only find it odd since it isn't embraced by society, and well at least for me, society hasn't really even exposed the issue enough for me to hear about it.

I figure if I had the ability to breast feed already, to help out my partner, I would. And really I could care less if you do. What you do is your own business and frankly, I and no one else but you have the right to say anything, unless you're like harming the world, which, blatantly, isn't the case here.

• Like 1

Sure its weird and fucked up, but what can you do? The only thing I can say against it would be is the child going to receive the proper nutrients as they would from the mother? Men and women vary greatly in biological aspects and this is one of those things which could be detrimental to the child... but then again it may work out nicely.

Men have a hell of a lot of testosterone in their system compared to women, so how would this effect the milk he is intending on giving his child?

That's irrelevant. A bond is a bond. You either have a good bond with your child or you don't. Your role as a mother and a father mean shit to bonding. Too many fucks want to just dick around and leave the child entirely up to the mother.

Actually, all of you are acting like you are high and mighty and deserve the final word. And none of you can come up with anything except "IT NOT NATURAL!!!!", which has been debunked many times. Hey, Connor, are you the one who likes Kurt Cobain? He had lactating issues in his early 20's.

Think what you like.

You seem to be focusing on "IT NOT NATURAL!!!!", we've said a lot more than that, if you want that logic then all you'd be saying is "IT NATURAL!!!!".

And yeah I love Cobain, and he probably did have some lactating problems, but I've never heard of him feeding his kids, and that's what we're discussing here, not the ability to lactate like I said before.

You know when a daddy fucks his child, they usually don't grow up with the best of personalities, maybe being breast fed by your father could have a similar effect.

Do you want to suck your dads breasts?

Edited by Connor

Obviously we can change it. Men are giving birth now. Their are many things that "should" have been left alone but just weren't, many of which you all take for granted. Nothing in this day and age is sacred, it is all or nothing. This is a chance for the father to bond closer to his child, and if he wants it who the hell are you to deny it to him? The fact that there are men who want to do this is heartwarming. They want to be closer to their child, to share the bond that mothers have. It is something that just cannot be done sitting on the sidelines.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the man who gave birth naturally a women and was a transexual.

I do agree with you that some things that changed should have been left alone though

I don't see why father bonding with a child has to be physical, I mean a father has a different way of bonding with a child, he's the person that takes the child to the football matches and teaches the child only a man can teach. A mother has a totally different role in my opinion, I dont see how denying a man breastfeeding their child as denying them a chance to bond with their child.

Also, metaphorically stabbing someone in the back is nothing like actually killing them. That doesn't come from the need to survive, but the want to be better than everyone else. It is just selfishness. There are big differences between what we need and want. We don't need the nice car, the huge house, and the vacation home in another country, so their is no need to stab a coworker in the back for a promotion.

Yeah I understand what you mean, I was trying to say it was like natural selection in a way, where the top people (call them what you want) rise to the top of their potential.