how do you make a · Gangs System

servers

can some one help me make a · Gangs System i do not no how to make one

me and some frends are making a gta site

we have the forum up now and part of the site

but we need help making a gta Gangs System

we have the shop up now

if some one can help me plz

Do you know PHP, MySQL and HTML? if not your screwed, you need to be fluent in those three programming languages to even begin to make it. The gang system we have is coded by myself and is exclusive to this website.

Another words, he isn't going to just give you the code. And he didn't find the code. He made it, himself. As you will have to do.

Hey I know html, css, and php i am the one who is working on the gta district site. :cigar:

So Chris how do you make the Gang Systems?

I'm not giving you the code.

Also, bryan designed your site, I don't believe you know those languages you say. For a start if you did know them you wouldnt be asking me these questions would you? You're evidently a newbie to it all.

Hey I know html, css, and php i am the one who is working on the gta district site. :cigar: 

So Chris how do you make the Gang Systems?

I'm not giving you the code.

Also, bryan designed your site, I don't believe you know those languages you say. For a start if you did know them you wouldnt be asking me these questions would you? You're evidently a newbie to it all.

Pwned!!!!! Anyways, stop asking because he just wont, believe me. and someone please close this topic