A few Questions

skullwilliams

I was just wondering, if I had a modded 360, could I download the car mods on here (ie Toyota Supra, etc), put them into the game files, burn the game and play the game on my modded 360?

Basically, can I play with the modded cars on my 360, and would I be able to use them online if the other user(s) had the exact same mod copy I had?

Also, how close is the PS3 to being modded? I'd fucking kill to play modded games on my PS3.

I was just wondering, if I had a modded 360, could I download the car mods on here (ie Toyota Supra, etc), put them into the game files, burn the game and play the game on my modded 360?

Basically, can I play with the modded cars on my 360, and would I be able to use them online if the other user(s) had the exact same mod copy I had?

Also, how close is the PS3 to being modded? I'd fucking kill to play modded games on my PS3.

I would rather mod the PC version instead, as it is quite tedious (and possibly illegal) to modify console releases.

• 3 months later...

What are the minimun requirements for a GTA IV for PC?

the minimum requirements are....let me get my game case lol...

it doesn't say "minimum, but here they are....

os: windows vista - sp 1/xp - sp3, memory: 1.5gb vista/1gb xp 16gb free hard disc video card: - 256mb nvidia 7900/ 256mb ati x1900 processor: intel core 2 duo 1.8ghz. amd athlon X2 64 2.4ghz

also internet connect required for full installion and activateion...any programs that areneeded will be installed before th start of gta 4

np :lolbounce::lolbounce: hope it helpped if it didn't >.<:bashhead: