Sign in to follow this  
Spaz The Great

Arkham Asylum

Anyone interested? This is actually one of the reasons we're picking up a PS3. We just played a demo of it on the 360, and it's pretty fucking cool. Looks superb, and the combat and small features are pretty enjoyable.

Yeah, it is indeed a great game, especially the graphics. I might give Arkham for a spin on my PC...

Been hearing good things about this game, Has the PC version been released ? I hear the Ps3 is getting extra Joker content and a Bat cave and Bat mobile in PSHome.

Which is why we're waiting til we get a PS3 to buy this game. Didn't hear about the Batcave and Batmobile.

Absolutely fantastic game. I bought it yesterday, and I haven't been more excited for a game than GTA IV I think. Definitely the best game I've bought all year.

I honestly can't fault anything. The visuals are stunning, the story is great so far, the combat is just WOW...

I've never really been a fan of superhero games as most are too childish, but this game feels very grown up, and has a gritty/dark feel to it. Even if you're not a huge Batman fan, but love fast paced hand to hand combat you should love Arkham Asylum.

Edited by MiamiViceCity