ladies & gentlemen, we have a ripper!

legion

um Tony there isnt anything to be mad about

just a general question but sites like gta-sanandreas.com, where do they get pics of SF for use in images from, does that mean they ripped pictures too becuase theyve used someone elses image

the pics of the gta characters and the pcj in the logo, does that mean Tom ripped the from rockstar

???

im not sideing with anyone here im just wondering why people dont mention it about other images

the man is a professional photographer. His site content is copyright.

--> So in conclusion, I don't think he'd be too happy if he found out that people were using them to make desktops and take credit for them. :blink: I mean... you just added a gradient and the logo... nothing special, so yeah, I consider it ripping.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@mvi: Aaron allegedly ripped an image from google image search (wtf?) and used it to create a wallpaper for San Andreas, (see the wallpapers page on the site)

but thats where a lot of people get there images from for wallpapers so we decided it wasn't ripping. We will leave this open to see if anyone disagrees...

Man, this topic needs to be closed....

... If I had my old mod powers still, I'd close it..... HINT HINT..... ;)

:lolbounce:

:whistle:

What? Oh I'm just practicing my whistling.

Anyways, I use Google Image Search for some of my stuff, stuff I can't do myself. I can't draw, so, there is where GIS comes in. And I know for a fact I couldn't re-create a SA screen in PS, who the hell can!? :lol: