ladies & gentlemen, we have a ripper!

legion

thank you person. the picture i found on google image search was not watermarked, i live in england how was i meant to get to san fransisco to take a picture myself...how did i know it was copywritten, it was on google and the page was not the one he linked up the top. :pissedred: call me a ripper all you like its a load of bullshit , everyone uses google image search for things....thats like me saying the person above cant use the toy machine logo in his sig. the gta community needs to chill out a bit, its not all about getting people in trouble and Flaming each other. Well this is my last post in ANY gta community as thanks to you finally making me realise most of the people in the GTA Communitys are jumped up 12 year olds with a keyboard.

Chris who runs this site is a cool guy and one of the nicest person ive met while i played gta, cam and smallpackage you two are cool aswell (and morpheus) i dont really know anyone else here, but for now c ya'll later.

agent smith thats like me saying youve ripped your sig because its got people oput of the matrix in it and vandal and biggamer132 thats like me saying you ripped your sigs because youve got a gun in your sig that u didnt take a picture off.

Ripping is when you nick someone elses signature and say its your etc