My GTA IV Dream

FamousGTA

Ok well idk if im in the right section but i had to share this.

Me and my mate were disscussing how SICK it would be if the Platypus ship was boatable, ;o, then we got into how if you drove the ship 2-3 hours Real like time you would end up in Vice city, Then we got more excited and said 4-5 hours san andreas, then we got on live and ask other people, we sat there for an hour talking about this, Do you think this would be an good idea, Seeing alot of people already agree that they would spend countless hours doing that, Reasons we think it would be good

- People want to see past games in GTA 4 Graphics

- Walking on the ship would be fun, And seeing just plain ocean

- Vice city would be so fun, all the cars and airport

- They should make it so no one can kill on the boat until docked at a certain island

- i think the boat part would just make my day

These comments are from people we talked to

Please share your ideas with me om what you think about this :D

I'll have to agree with Mpilk901 about driving a boat for a few hours to get to other cities, Its pointless in my opinion. The game would become boring since all you could do is walk around on a boat.

I guess some people would like the idea if they prefer role-playing on GTA or something.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with the time thing, I like the idea of having other cities in the game with graphics, but that time is way too long, I would get bored after about 4 mins of the boat/plane/car ride

- They should make it so no one can kill on the boat until docked at a certain island

That would make it more fun, what else would u do for 2-3 hours?

Edited by Jack™

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with the time thing, I like the idea of having other cities in the game with graphics, but that time is way too long, I would get bored after about 4 mins of the boat/plane/car ride

That would make it more fun, what else would u do for 2-3 hours?

Well people i talked to were into the realism of it, so just mess around, Maybe do some like raids such as helicopters attacking the boat. then everyone works together.. Just the point of it makes people want it to happen

• 1 month later...