Unhandled Exception with New Vice CIty 2007 mod

VercettiGhost

I just got New Vice City 2007 and I installed it...everything runs perfect until I get to Phnom Pen 69, whereeupon on the last part of the heli segment, right before you get set down, the game crashes and I get "Unhandled Exception". It alwys happens in the same geberal area of the mission, give or take a few seconds. It's on the part where you shoot thugs in front of the center building (AKA the Mendez brother's old place). What causes this?

not sure what specifically, obviously something in the new vice city 2007 mod.

vice city gets unhandled exceptions a lot if you use any script editors (like those script files with unlim ammo/health , anything that replaces main.scm) or trainers and sometimes with vehicle mods.

happened to me a bit when i played vice city with that "ultimate vice city" mod.

Well it's obviously something about that mod that does it, I was only wondering if anyone else has had this exact problem. What strikes me as strange is that it always happens, without fail, rghit as the bullets strike the last thug on the front of the building. And no matter which thug you leave till last, the same thing happens. Is there a way to delete this mission?