Easter egg hunt

• 1 month later...

1. Go to the VCN building's helipad. The VCN Maverick helicopter is parked there.

The VCN building on the west island, downtown area. It is on the north side of North Bridge (the bridge that leads to Prawn Island). At ground level, the building has a large logo reading "EIGHT TEN VCN" and an open door slightly to the east. This door leads to the roof, where you can climb up the ramp to the helipad. You can also reach the helipad by taking any other helicopter and landing there.

2. On the helipad, go to the north west corner of the pad and face west. You can see an apartment block with lots of windows. Ttake a running jump at the nearest set of windows. You will unnaturally go through the windows.

3. Keep walking forward. Eventually, the camera will come into the room with you and you will see you are in a plain room with barren walls, a blue floor and a white plinth in the centre. On the plinth is a large chocolate egg with the words "Happy Easter" written on in icing

easter.bmp

As until Monday I myself am stuck with Dell integrated gfx, but I'm getting a Geforce FX 5200 128 mb pci card, (still pissed off there aren't any agp slots) as a friend gave me the sister card which was AGP. But instead I'm having to fork out on pci...

My traffic lights have also disappeared now, all I can see are the lights, and the maps quite often take sometime to load.