Possible GTA V hint in EfLC manual?

Chris

Yep that's the poster I was talkin about.

Good find on the pic's Green.I wish I was less of a computard cause I woulda posted em earlier.

Either way there It Is.

I wonder what,If anything It may mean.

I tried to find a website In-Game but had no luck.

Still pretty neat.

Also Mollis is a municipality in the canton of Glarus in Switzerland.

Mollis has an area, as of 2006, of 21.8 square kilometers (8.4 sq mi). Of this area, 41% is used for agricultural purposes, while 44.9% is forested. Of the rest of the land, 8.2% is settled (buildings or roads) and the remainder (5.9%) is non-productive (rivers, glaciers or mountains).[2]

The municipality is located on the right side of the Linth valley. It includes the area from the Linth Canal and Walensee to the Schlattbach in the Netstal. It consists of the village of Mollis and the hamlets of Beglingen on the Kerenzerberg and the alpine settlement of Mullern.

Doesn't sound like too much of a good location for a Game,but who knows.

It's made up of alot of German,Italian,an Albanians.Well at least that's what they speak anyhow.

Kinda useless info but I was bored.

Edited by JuneBug420
  • Like 1

if its in paris im gonna be pissed

i want it to stay in america

Awww... Can't take it being in any of the other hundreds of countries in the world? There's more than just your precious America.

dude fuck off. you annoy the shit out of me sometimes. all you ever do is piss off other members. why dont you do your job as a "super mod" and prevent fights from happening rather then provoke them

Edited by Jezz Torrent
  • Like 1

Yeah. It seems to me now that the whole "New York I Love You" poster similarity could be just there way of saying goodbye to liberty city, hence the broken heart. I doubt the other poster/movie is even relevant. But the rip is shaped almost perfectly like France. Too coincidental?

But I think we can all agree that the rip is removing something, rather than revealing.

if its in paris im gonna be pissed

i want it to stay in america

Awww... Can't take it being in any of the other hundreds of countries in the world? There's more than just your precious America.

dude fuck off. you annoy the shit out of me sometimes. all you ever do is piss off other members. why dont you do your job as a "super mod" and prevent fights from happening rather then provoke them

Good, cause you annoy the shit out of me, too. I'd like you to take note of how much angrier your post was than mine. And how yours was actually an attack at me. So, Jezz Torrent, I do believe you should take your own advice.

Glad the underlying picture was finally discovered. Unfortunately, it leaves us more in the dark than we already were. Oh well, keep trying, right?

• Like 1

To be honest I think having a re done Vice City or San Andreas would be boring, I want something new and not a whole revamp of past games. I would like to see remakes of better San Andreas and Vice City but not yet.

So the IV map was boring because it was a revamp of III/LCS? ^_^

Glad the underlying picture was finally discovered. Unfortunately, it leaves us more in the dark than we already were. Oh well, keep trying, right?

I wish I could read the names at the bottom, maybe they have clus in them or something, likes names scrambles up or real names linked to certain cities.

Edited by Raybob

That picture is not a clue to the next GTA. It's just a tease. The picture is part of another picture which has something to do with GTA Ads. The whole rip thing is where the title of the next GTA would've been if not for the rip. I'm sure if it was a clue, it'd be in the shape of a jigsaw piece, lol. If the piece was there, it'd clearly say "Vice City" (lol). Or maybe something different? Wind people up into thinking their isn't a vice city one coming and just making it a regenerated (and renamed) version of Vice City. never know with Rockstar :)

Has anyone noticed that this poster was posted in game?

2806.png

In my opinion I thikn that its just a movie poster, and tells a story about the events in Grand Theft Auto IV. Err, like Yusuf Amir. In his Mega loft apartment he had the GTA IV credits playing on his TV in all of his cutscene's. Maybe he had bought it first because he's a billionare. And by " Next Stop " it's probably just another joke R* is pulling, just like that R.I.P CJ graffiti.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You guys are all putting waaay too much thought into this...it's just meant to make people anticipate and keep them guessing (exactly like we're all doing!). The rip is just supposed to mean that someone ripped out the title of the next game/city. They just want us to guess what words were there...the whole Paris angle was a fresh idea but now that we know that it wasnt trying to say that, it's time to move on.

from another GTA forum theobvious.png

this is great!and if u put all together its: Liberty city, It's over. Next stop. Prepare for the >>>explosion<<<.

that means the next gta is going to be a blast! cant wait for it. i dont really care where its going to be because i like all the gta's

and

what/where it will be- GTA kicks a*s!!!!

Edited by deskpro256

I'm definitely going to go with the idea that it is a hint for the next GTA. That tear is definitely placed there for a reason, and the reference to 'Opens March Everywhere' must mean an announcement will be made public in March.

As to the locations, well it could be a number of things, but i highly doubt it will be anywhere other than an english city. If it is a remake of other installments, Vice City does sound logical as Rockstar did remake vice city after Liberty City. But if you put the 'two posters' together, the volcano suggests to me it could be San Andreas.

Just a thought...

In my personal opinion, it haves to be Finland!

The gta iv web had clues of it on the traveling site.

It says... ''Finland, jackpot to live there? If you love drinking alot of alcohol, hear insults from other drunken people and get robbed on end of the day... You will love Finland!''

And Finland haves really huge crime rates, so it is one possibility.

And it would be perfect place for gta to be set in!

So, this is my personal opinion...

And there also is 3 pedestrians in gta iv that speak finnish!

And proofs go on, gta iv had big destroyed billboard with poster under it with some letters missing etc, but with little time and trying to see it more clearly it had Huge V on it but before that there was reading something that was took out, and then there was flag of Finland and under the flag there was reading. ''Suomi, maailman suurimmat rikostilastot!'' That means in english. ''Finland, the highest crime rates!''

So it haves to be in Finland! All these facts point to it!

Edited by manian112

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i work for rockstar games and recently got fired so i can tell you that the next gta will be set in australia ,i worked for the australian team and they came up with setting the game in australiathe small tear on the page in the instruction manual is for an expantion pack were you can visit the classic liberty city that will be coming out in march 2010 however the expantion will only be for ps3 and xbox 360. gta v starts when there is a passenger heading for vice city in a plane but the plane crashes in the middle of australia you get rescued in a helicopter then you take over the helicopter fly to perth and get caught up in crime and corruption with no money and no home and no food. i hope this helps.