Any mods that provide additional safe houses/garage space?

RedHouse

Hi,

I'm brand new to the forum. I just got GTA SA earlier this year (I'm always behind when it comes to games). I think I have about every possible garage space used up. I own a '65 Mustang and a '53 Buick in real life, so I'm a car guy. Are there any mods that provide additional garage space so I can store more cars? I notice so many potential garages in the game so I'm wondering if those structures can be modified to save vehicles.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for late response, there was a mod that allowed you to use all of the garages in Ssn Ferrio, I tried looking for sometime back, because i was told about this mod, but I could not find it.

Saldy the only other thing you could to would be to go through the mod files and read comments from the makers, some makers will put down in the comments and again in the README file after you download the mod, to e-mail them if you have any personal requests for mods.

I would be aware of the two things over this.

1. download a few of there mods and try them out, see how the mods run, notice the attention to details (if your picky over details), and glitches/bugs. Tho the makers are emailed about these and get them fixed.

2. If they are solid mod makers, they probably have a boat load of requests, but seems most of them are wizards for making something in pretty wicked fast time.

I have never really bothered to ask or request something, so I do not know how long it takes for them to respond to you email request, and send you a confirming email they got your request. And the length of time to make a mod.

Tho this is goofy, because I am sure there have been hundreds of request for this, and I have not noticed anything in mods to access other garages.

Sorry for late response, there was a mod that allowed you to use all of the garages in Ssn Ferrio, I tried looking for sometime back, because i was told about this mod, but I could not find it.

Saldy the only other thing you could to would be to go through the mod files and read comments from the makers, some makers will put down in the comments and again in the README file after you download the mod, to e-mail them if you have any personal requests for mods.

1. download a few of there mods and try them out, see how the mods run, notice the attention to details (if your picky over details), and glitches/bugs. Tho the makers are emailed about these and get them fixed.

2. If they are solid mod makers, they probably have a boat load of requests, but seems most of them are wizards for making something in pretty wicked fast time.

I have never really bothered to ask or request something, so I do not know how long it takes for them to respond to you email request, and send you a confirming email they got your request. And the length of time to make a mod.

Tho this is goofy, because I am sure there have been hundreds of request for this, and I have not noticed anything in mods to access other garages.

I'll try that, thanks for the suggestion. :) I attached a picture of three of my "modded" cars at the beach.

Here they are...

post-41477-125926776331_thumb.jpg

I'll try that, thanks for the suggestion. :) I attached a picture of three of my "modded" cars at the beach.

Here they are...

Cool.. :hurrhurr:

Does anyone know if PatrickW (GTAVC Marina Carpark, GTASA "Hot Coffee") made a garage mod for SA? He

posted his script in the READ ME of VC Carpark & that might be compatible.

I swear someone told me that there was a mod for the garage in San Ferrio, the old gas station, allowing you to use all the garage spaces.

Edited by SmokinRE4

Here they are...

Cool.. :hurrhurr:

Does anyone know if PatrickW (GTAVC Marina Carpark, GTASA "Hot Coffee") made a garage mod for SA? He

posted his script in the READ ME of VC Carpark & that might be compatible.

I swear someone told me that there was a mod for the garage in San Ferrio, the old gas station, allowing you to use all the garage spaces.

Is there a way to make the airplane hanger at the abandoned airfield hold more than 4 vehicles?

Is there a way to make the airplane hanger at the abandoned airfield hold more than 4 vehicles?

I do not know, like I said before I would be shocked to find out that mod makers have not been asked to create or make other garages accessible.

I also would say the same about being able to use an existing garage to mod it for more space. I am sure you come across forum topics over the DATA folder/files, and how most of these files can be edited, but in order to access other items you would need to edit, or change the hard coded .EXE file, and or the min.script file. Now I am only guessing at this, because there seems to a gap in what mod makers can create, when it comes to changing things like accessing, un-accessible garages, or to allow an existing garage to hold more then 2-4 cars, if the garage is big enough to hold.

I would not be surprised if someone came in and corrected me on needing to editing the .EXE and or the main.script files, but these two files are the only conclusion that I can think of for reasons why you can only access certain garages, and or why garages will only allow you to store a 'fixed' number of cars.

Including using airplane hangers for storing vehicles, I have seen videos where people have spawned 50-70 cars and parked them in the hanger garage, but they do not allow the door to close while there doing this. Just for the sole use of blowing up 50-60 cars at one time. But it would be nice to use the hangers for parking 20-30 (maybe more) vehicles.

Edited by SmokinRE4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm brand new to the forum. I just got GTA SA earlier this year (I'm always behind when it comes to games). I think I have about every possible garage space used up. I own a '65 Mustang and a '53 Buick in real life, so I'm a car guy. Are there any mods that provide additional garage space so I can store more cars? I notice so many potential garages in the game so I'm wondering if those structures can be modified to save vehicles.

I'm not a modding expert but I doubt it...