'Sup

Husky

Hellow members of TGTAP. How's everything been going ever since I've been inactive? Just so you guys know that I'm enrolled in a Boarding school in Canada, which means less GTA and more outside :/ So anyway now I'm home and ready to socialize with a well known Grand Theft Auto community.

-Husky

(If this topic seems like spam, its because I've gotten like 5 hours of sleep in the 3 days of traveling).

How did you end up in Canada from Raleigh? That's quite a drive. I'm going from ABQ, New Mexico to Winston in a few months, speaking of long trips. I dread driving that.

July 4th I do believe we should be in DC for a political march. You should come join us for a bit. That isn't far from you.

i need travel campanion to get there.

Hellow members of TGTAP. How's everything been going ever since I've been inactive? Just so you guys know that I'm enrolled in a Boarding school in Canada, which means less GTA and more outside :/ So anyway now I'm home and ready to socialize with a well known Grand Theft Auto community.

-Husky

(If this topic seems like spam, its because I've gotten like 5 hours of sleep in the 3 days of traveling).

Hey! Damn dude, we gotta play IV online more often! And perhaps resurrect Harwood Butcher's clan? :hurrhurr:

Yeah it is. Because you can get halfway across the country in that time. In America you could still be in the same state!

I'm most likely going to London very soon. That's going to be approx 2.5 hour train journey, and to make things worse there will be 2 changes. I'm dreading that.

Yup, it takes around ~4 hours just to get across Nebraska

Edited by Raybob
  • Like 1

Yeah it is. Because you can get halfway across the country in that time. In America you could still be in the same state!

I'm most likely going to London very soon. That's going to be approx 2.5 hour train journey, and to make things worse there will be 2 changes. I'm dreading that.

Only 50 minutes from Brighton! I am so used to trains now they really don't bother me, in many ways I quite enjoy them. Only when no one sits any where near me.

We took a train up to New Jersey for Chestnut's brother's wedding. From Orlando, Florida. Boarded one afternoon, got there the next morning. Too many stops to even remember. Oh, then we had to take the Jersey city train. That was almost an extra hour.

How did you end up in Canada from Raleigh? That's quite a drive. I'm going from ABQ, New Mexico to Winston in a few months, speaking of long trips. I dread driving that.

July 4th I do believe we should be in DC for a political march. You should come join us for a bit. That isn't far from you.

A politial march? Sounds cool.

Hey Husky, not much has been goin' on. I've also been a bit active as the forum is as well. I feel a little like a poser posting here anyway though, I don't really play GTA anymore or games in general. How's military school going, which one are you attending.

@ Shermy - dudee you don't like long car rides? Fuck. That's like my favorite thing to do. Travel. Then again, it must be different being the driver/paying for the gas. I don't know too much in that perspetive haha.