Looking for pedestrians voice

Styl3r

Hello guys,i need a little help :)

I was searched for pedestrians voice's and i find one file with 1gb from megaupload but files from 1gb and above can be downloaded only by premium users there.

Do you have any other link?Or can you upload your own?

I will appreciate that :) (if this is illegal send me via pm)

Thanks

I was searched for pedestrians voice's and i find one file with 1gb from megaupload but files from 1gb and above can be downloaded only by premium users there.

Thanks

Does anyone have it? :(

Thanks

No one gives out any game files, unless they are brand new sound effects someone made to replace the original sounds.

I can only say the ped has no voice, or the ped voice is misspelled in the data files folder. I am not even sure how you could lose a peds voice unless you played around with replacing a voice and messed up the sound file, if this is the case that is why you make backups of any or all files, before modding them.

Thanks

No one gives out any game files, unless they are brand new sound effects someone made to replace the original sounds.

I can only say the ped has no voice, or the ped voice is misspelled in the data files folder. I am not even sure how you could lose a peds voice unless you played around with replacing a voice and messed up the sound file, if this is the case that is why you make backups of any or all files, before modding them.

I was downloaded ripped gta so some sounds removed.

Yep like last comments you are not going to get any help from here and any other legit GTA forum. I see quiet a few people trying to download San Andreas for the 1.0 versions. RockStar really needs to offer 1.0 or the orignal version for those who want to buy it.

And that note, it seems to me that RockStar did nothing when they released GTAIV to prevent people from modding it. Now if the idiot media started stories over GTAIV and how it can be modded like San Andreas it would be a different story. Of course the mod that started the moron media going is not in GTAIV but that would not matter the idiot public hears the word "MOD" they will jump up and attack thinking back to the Hot Coffee mod.

And it just proves to me that RockStar needs to make a complete San Andreas game with everything they intended and offer it only from there web site, and you have to sign a waiver form saying you are solely responsible and under law signing this waiver you can be sued for lying about your age which you need to be 18+ years old. RockStar should also allow the game to be fully modded, as 1.0 was left to be.

However people have been saying this for years and it does not look like it will happen, which is a shame!!

Edited by SmokinRE4

• 1 month later...
  • 10 years later...