PM Advertising.

I'm glad you posted this I was just about to go absolutely crazy in a post of my own but I won't now.

To save me typing out the whole thing I'll get straight to the point. Does anybody here go to other gta forums where a member by the name of Joey Valentino also goes. There's a thread in the trash can where he admits stooping so low as to spam everyone by pm'ing them advertising the site, thus giving us a bad name.

I do not want this and neither does that forum. So if you could kindly report him to the admin/mods of that forum you would do us all a favour ;)

May I also make the point that I went through about half an hour making a mod for my admin panel which enables me to view all PM's sent, so I can easily see what people send to each other should any suspision arise.

And no I don't view them every day, I'm not some kind of voyeur, nor paedophile, just view them when things like this happen.

No, I only advertised it to two people I think. One is Jr. and One was oh shit a long name. I didn't give us a bad name, and pm advertising isn't against the rules on the board. Besides, I don't directly say 'Come to this site' I ask people if they have an account here, because it's a small forum, and I wanna see if anyone I know is there too. And if they say no then I say you might wanna look into it sometimes, I don't even include a link.