[WIP|CONV] GTAIV to GTASA Total Conversion

Ryan W

Guess what guys? vans123 is hard at work making a video of this mod that will be available tomorrow for you guys to watch! I will edit this post when it's ready! :D

BTW, I uploaded a avatar of me! And a photo on my profile of course! :D

Also, which signature image do you guys like best?

The bigger one or the smaller one?

I personally prefer the smaller one, since it looks better, but most of all because the picture is taken (in IV obviously) at the place that we are actually converting at the moment!

Edited by Ryan W
  • Like 1

Smaller sig, definitely.

Also just wanted to say thanks guys for sharing this with the forum. If activity keeps up, I'll get this pinned up for you, IMO it's definitely worthy ;) Great work and keep it up.

me rwils79 and noelgamo (when he gets iv) and vans123 will do our best to never let this mod die

and well we couldnt share it with a better forum

edit

and MrLlamaLlama +1 on that comment

Edited by johnathon956
  • Like 2

Smaller sig, definitely.

Also just wanted to say thanks guys for sharing this with the forum. If activity keeps up, I'll get this pinned up for you, IMO it's definitely worthy ;) Great work and keep it up.

me rwils79 and noelgamo (when he gets iv) and vans123 will do our best to never let this mod die

johnathon956, this mod will never die. It's just not gonna happen the way we are going.

BTW, I didn't really want to keep all of you guys waiting for the video tomorrow, so I decided to upload a few pics! :D

I hope you enjoy!

Just some random pics (sorry for the heat haze, I don't know how to turn it off, lol):

Inside the diner

Approaching the Broker Navy Yard

Roman's Taxi Service, interior is coming soon!

Working on the railway tracks

Look at this! The sidewalk drains are 3D! How cool is THAT? Rockstar sure do add even the little details to things!

7, 8, 9

The boat that starts it all, the Platypus

11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Again, sorry for the heat haze.

Yeah MrLlamaLlama, +1 for that comment (Because of the pinning)! :D

Edited by Ryan W

Smaller sig, definitely.

johnathon956, this mod will never die. It's just not gonna happen the way we are going.

BTW, I didn't really want to keep all of you guys waiting for the video tomorrow, so I decided to upload a few pics! :D

I hope you enjoy!

Just some random pics (sorry for the heat haze, I don't know how to turn it off, lol):

Inside the diner

Approaching the Broker Navy Yard

Roman's Taxi Service, interior is coming soon!

Working on the railway tracks

Look at this! The sidewalk drains are 3D! How cool is THAT? Rockstar sure do add even the little details to things!

The boat that starts it all, the Platypus

Again, sorry for the heat haze.

Yeah MrLlamaLlama, +1 for that comment (Because of the pinning)! :D

looking good bro

• Like 2

Just letting you guys in on the progress, we are currently converting Brucie's "Executive Lifestyle Autos" and the WHOLE interior to go with it. :D

Sorry, but there are no pictures as of yet, but when we're done the building+interior I will post more pics!

Edited by Ryan W

I would love to be in team.

I can;

- Convert from IV (models indeed)

- Make a logo for the mod

- convert interiors -too.

- model from zero

- texturing.

man

we dont need a logo

anyone can convert from iv

and you havnt shown any pictures of what you can do

we dont need modeling buy hand as we are using IV models

• Like 1

I can;

- model from zero

- texturing.

man

we dont need a logo

i am just asking to rwils or vans123. not to you dude. there is 2 converter (except noelgamo) and i want to help in converting.

I can;

- model from zero

- texturing.

man

we dont need a logo

i am just asking to rwils or vans123. not to you dude. there is 2 converter (except noelgamo) and i want to help in converting.

dude i am also the leader of this mod and i want screen shots of your work

• Like 1

GUYS, guys, don't start an argument here, seriously. Also, johnathon956, man, don't be so harsh on other people, by the way, sorry to burst your bubble, but you're not the leader of this mod, I am. About your argument guys, do you see the Moderators arguing over petty things like that? No! Of course not! They are practically role-models to us (am I right there?), so my point is, don't argue over stupid things! It's not that hard!

Edited by Ryan W

RWILS That modelling man is D875J actually he is acting in a better way i already have the files for those

buildings he sent em about 2 years ago but any of them can be placed right now couse 90% of them are

from alderney(Jersey) and the other 10% is from Dukes and we are in broker part so in a future we will place em

And about Jonathon dont start acting like if u started everything man really RWILS made everthing with my help

but yeh in a way you are a great part of scripting but not that much as leader mate :P

Anyway, We will keep updated this post