[WIP|CONV] GTAIV to GTASA Total Conversion

Ryan W

Yes, those screenshots are of this mod, and paranoid.android has PM'd me on GTAForums.com, he is bad! He was an accomplice to the dude who first stole my mod when I first decided to do Bohan (The Bronx). So, please don't talk about those screenshots anymore, or any of those dudes like paranoid.android who is actually Batuhan (YouTube account: BosnianRichie) believe it or not! He said so himself to me on GTAForums.com PM! There will be updates soon people! You won't have to wait much longer!

VERY thank you for the information!! This is very valuably for me. Because paranoin.android...

please don't talk about those screenshots anymore, or any of those dudes like paranoid.android who is actually Batuhan (YouTube account: BosnianRichie

...so

OK.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

There will be updates soon people! You won't have to wait much longer!

I'm very glad to read this!

See you soon.

Edit:

Who is he?

^^^^^^^^^^

http://www.youtube.com/user/HeroBioYui

Edited by dslppcity153

Lol, HeroBioYui is me.... Yeah another freak of Anime Users xD

anyway, Rwils i found a way to convert broken files!!! Little Holland building now is in-game and the broken Romans interior stairs too both i converted them

but the process is 4x longer xD but nah no problem, the prelight will come soon, i wanna finish as fast as possible the Romans full apartment to make the second Video :P

Ura! (yahoo!)

Cant wait!

When will you realise it?

But

What is nah?

'Nah' is basically 'no'.

man the release aint for ages

I think he means the video, am I right? If I'm right, vans'll release the video when he's going to.

EDIT: Oh and vans, congratulations for finding out how to convert those 'broken' files, and can you please PM me with your method of converting them? Thanks!

Edited by Ryan W

Im getting close to my IV copy and my new PC xD

btw vans if you need help making the Lods for them Ill help you. do you think we can like uhm make a big LOD for like 2 blocks or something do you think it will work,

btw.....Im working with the sleeping save anim and the script for it but btw does someone has the interior for niko's house so I can test it?

Edited by noelgamo

NoelGamo; Yeh is possible to do that :P, if gta SA was posible to import a Enviorment Map of near the half of the size of GTA SA Stock map will be posible to import a simple 2 blocks Lod :P

And Noel, i will be pleasured to Upload the full mod till what we have now and send it to you so you can explore it and add every lod you want and anything since well you are a nice Buddy and i can trust you :P

Ryan: Man sure, today is sunday, tomorrow with all the time of the world i explain you how the hell i did to Convert a broken File, but well i recommend you dont doing it, i had to turn on my XBOX 360 just to see which textures where missing and where they are placed xD(is the bad part of that method)

Thanks ppl, and well just a little taste "The Video will Bring you the preview of 2 new Dynamic interiors, full prelightned and with dynamic objects and stuff" :P

Well cya, im going to a Party :P, oh yeah!

NoelGamo; Yeh is possible to do that :P, if gta SA was posible to import a Enviorment Map of near the half of the size of GTA SA Stock map will be posible to import a simple 2 blocks Lod :P

And Noel, i will be pleasured to Upload the full mod till what we have now and send it to you so you can explore it and add every lod you want and anything since well you are a nice Buddy and i can trust you :P

Ryan: Man sure, today is sunday, tomorrow with all the time of the world i explain you how the hell i did to Convert a broken File, but well i recommend you dont doing it, i had to turn on my XBOX 360 just to see which textures where missing and where they are placed xD(is the bad part of that method)

Thanks ppl, and well just a little taste "The Video will Bring you the preview of 2 new Dynamic interiors, full prelightned and with dynamic objects and stuff" :P

Well cya, im going to a Party :P, oh yeah!

bro make sure you send the updates to me

I think he means the video, am I right? If I'm right, vans'll release the video when he's going to.

Yes, you are. The video is soon...

Wah!

Interesting.

The graphic looks like GTA4, isnt it?

Edited by dslppcity153

Hi at first.

So, i can see you guys wont stop talking behind me. So, i see, i need to explain somehting in here.

I seeing the "stealer" posts for me, honestly. I am always doing my work -at all. If i need something, i am trying to get PERMISSION. If the author doesnt gives any permission, i am not going to use it. In a time, a guy called DJ sent me vans123's team's stuff as HIS stuff to me. As i have been leader, i have mapped them, no offence. Vans said, those models are HIS models. I told him, to dont use them. And i gave him CREDITS. He said "thanks" to me about it. I am NOT gonna use any of his stuff. I have CONVERTED my own Broker bridge, my own street diner right now. And i learnt building in 3ds max finally :) Its not that hard as i thought. Converting is not hard that too.

About rwils, he was calling me as brother in a time and me was calling him as brother - too. But i dont got what happened to him. Thats not the problem. I have too much friends too :)

I aint no againist or hater of vans or rwils or noelgamo :) I always loved you guys :)

About magicsl33 guy, nah.. facepalm i can see there. He told vans i stole; GTAIV Trees, The tbogt chopper, water tank :D I was just joking with him about the tbogt files. And he sent them to me, i dont leaked :D And i aint no using them. I am not in any mod except GTA: LCS PC Edition right now. I am trying to make my own models. Like vans, like noelgamo, like Rwils, like quechus..

I was only know converting from LCS, VCS, IV and rigging. :) Now, i know how to use 3D Studio Max good. TripleAs teaching me :)

Those things are not problem. I can delete the videos of IVSA things if you guys would like. And, i would LOVE to help if you guys need. I am started to convert from IV. I have converted following;

* Broker bridge - %70

* Roman's garage

* platypus - % 50

* 69'Th Street diner - %90

and made my own Liberty bank -so weird, cause of the textures :D

So, i am sorry about the all bad sentences about me.

Hi at first.

So, i can see you guys wont stop talking behind me. So, i see, i need to explain somehting in here.

I seeing the "stealer" posts for me, honestly. I am always doing my work -at all. If i need something, i am trying to get PERMISSION. If the author doesnt gives any permission, i am not going to use it. In a time, a guy called DJ sent me vans123's team's stuff as HIS stuff to me. As i have been leader, i have mapped them, no offence. Vans said, those models are HIS models. I told him, to dont use them. And i gave him CREDITS. He said "thanks" to me about it. I am NOT gonna use any of his stuff. I have CONVERTED my own Broker bridge, my own street diner right now. And i learnt building in 3ds max finally :) Its not that hard as i thought. Converting is not hard that too.

About rwils, he was calling me as brother in a time and me was calling him as brother - too. But i dont got what happened to him. Thats not the problem. I have too much friends too :)

I aint no againist or hater of vans or rwils or noelgamo :) I always loved you guys :)

About magicsl33 guy, nah.. facepalm i can see there. He told vans i stole; GTAIV Trees, The tbogt chopper, water tank :D I was just joking with him about the tbogt files. And he sent them to me, i dont leaked :D And i aint no using them. I am not in any mod except GTA: LCS PC Edition right now. I am trying to make my own models. Like vans, like noelgamo, like Rwils, like quechus..

I was only know converting from LCS, VCS, IV and rigging. :) Now, i know how to use 3D Studio Max good. TripleAs teaching me :)

Those things are not problem. I can delete the videos of IVSA things if you guys would like. And, i would LOVE to help if you guys need. I am started to convert from IV. I have converted following;

* Broker bridge - %70

* Roman's garage

* platypus - % 50

* 69'Th Street diner - %90

and made my own Liberty bank -so weird, cause of the textures :D

So, i am sorry about the all bad sentences about me.

we would not accept help from you and vans123 would say the same

Dude, stop to be an ass-licker. You and me know why you doing that. You are doing that to dont be fckd up by Vans or Rwils. You was leaking their links, i know that. I dont want to be respondent with you, you are too younger than me.

No way to misunderstand, i aint no saying i want to help. I just said, "if you guys need". I have read old posts. You saying "i am leader". I can see from team list. You are not. And i know you are not scripter -too. Spawning some vehicles aint no hard. I can script missions (thanks to Catzilla and Viger finally).

Dude, stop to be an ass-licker. You and me know why you doing that. You are doing that to dont be fckd up by Vans or Rwils. You was leaking their links, i know that. I dont want to be respondent with you, you are too younger than me.

No way to misunderstand, i aint no saying i want to help. I just said, "if you guys need". I have read old posts. You saying "i am leader". I can see from team list. You are not. And i know you are not scripter -too. Spawning some vehicles aint no hard. I can script missions (thanks to Catzilla and Viger finally).

i leaked them to get back at rwils79 and now were friends and i wouldnt link links to destroy a friendship

Well, I would love and thank god if you both can stop fighting like little KIDS!

Now, Batuhan(Arthur): My fking god, i know you deleted the videos and stuff like that...i dont need more sorry from you,We will talk to you if in one case we need you, ok?

Now, please leave in peace this topic and dont being noob spammers to it

Batuhan(Arthur™)! Please just get off this topic now! I don't want any more of your spam here! I'm sure everyone else in the team will say the same! Please, just get off this topic, that is all I ask of you.

Sorry about the delay with the updates guys, they will be here soon, I assure you. :)

Edited by Ryan W

Hey

i can convert IV anims,and make my own gtaIV style (already done)))

noelgamo,vans,dslppcity and others saw my work,

so if u want i can help ;)

see my vids

http://www.youtube.com/magicsl33

email : [email protected]

-magics

WOW man, you truly are gifted with animations! If you want in, you're in! I'd love to have you in the team magics! I'll update the first page with your details. If you would like me to make any changes to your details (as to what you'll be doing in the team) just PM me!

Edited by Ryan W

Hey

i can convert IV anims,and make my own gtaIV style (already done)))

noelgamo,vans,dslppcity and others saw my work,

so if u want i can help ;)

see my vids

http://www.youtube.com/magicsl33

email : [email protected]

-magics

WOW man, you truly are gifted with animations! If you want in, you're in! Also, if you've got MSN, I'm [email protected]

If you haven't, well, download it, LOL! Anyway, I'd love to have you in the team magics! I'll update the first page with your details. If you would like me to make any changes to your details (as to what you'll be doing in the team) just PM me!

kk i'l download msn,and gett to work ;)

• Like 1