[WIP|CONV] GTAIV to GTASA Total Conversion

Ryan W

Hey

i can convert IV anims,and make my own gtaIV style (already done)))

noelgamo,vans,dslppcity and others saw my work,

so if u want i can help ;)

see my vids

http://www.youtube.com/magicsl33

email : [email protected]

-magics

WOW man, you truly are gifted with animations! If you want in, you're in! Also, if you've got MSN, I'm [email protected]

If you haven't, well, download it, LOL! Anyway, I'd love to have you in the team magics! I'll update the first page with your details. If you would like me to make any changes to your details (as to what you'll be doing in the team) just PM me!

kk i'l download msn,and gett to work ;)

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!

Ryan W, Magicsl33 is cool anim creator, Dont doubt!

• Like 1

Yep, Lostedx(GamerTag in Xbox360)

Vans123=My all the time used nickname in GTA Modding :P

EDIT;

My fking Shit, im near to explode!!

I get a fking annoying error!

Screenie:

enb2009_12_25_18_10_35.jpg

That fking white mesh, is appearing instead of my beautiful Blue door of Romans Apartment, the fking door just appeared 1 time and all the other times i enter to test something new and got to my apartment for a litte rest i find this SHIT!

Any idea on how the fuck to fix it?, its supposted to be dynamic, and yeh is dynamic but the only fking problem is the mesh!!i dont get my beautiful Door!!!

I just get a damn white mesh, that mesh is from Romans Kitchen is the little light for the kitchen and yeh!, is called diferent and everything!!

Wtf??

Help! i wont continue till this damn problem gets out of my beautiful apartment

everything you see in picture is by me xD, prelight,etc

Help!

Edited by vans123

Yep, Lostedx(GamerTag in Xbox360)

Vans123=My all the time used nickname in GTA Modding :P

EDIT;

My fking Shit, im near to explode!!

I get a fking annoying error!

Screenie:

enb2009_12_25_18_10_35.jpg

That fking white mesh, is appearing instead of my beautiful Blue door of Romans Apartment, the fking door just appeared 1 time and all the other times i enter to test something new and got to my apartment for a litte rest i find this SHIT!

Any idea on how the fuck to fix it?, its supposted to be dynamic, and yeh is dynamic but the only fking problem is the mesh!!i dont get my beautiful Door!!!

I just get a damn white mesh, that mesh is from Romans Kitchen is the little light for the kitchen and yeh!, is called diferent and everything!!

Wtf??

Help! i wont continue till this damn problem gets out of my beautiful apartment

everything you see in picture is by me xD, prelight,etc

Help!

well have you try to make your own door? instead of using IV's one... if you made your own one and it worked them theres a problem with that mesh. heres a tip if you maade your own door and it worked just texture it the same as Iv's one. yes im going to get my PC today... I might get IV next week.

1-it's supposted to be a iv to sa conversion,so I tried to use every single iv resource.Now:you thinki didn't do that of trying with my own door?...belive me,I made everything before asking for help, but well till now I have fixed it,it was a problem about i needed to re-build the full .img file XD, anyway noel don't be so hard with me,day by day I work In the mod trying to make it the best I do :D,the video is being uploaded right now so expect an update soon,btw I'm writing by my iPod touch so I can't post as usually I do,I hope an update from you noel soon...about the sitting and sleeping script :D, thanks people!

1-it's supposted to be a iv to sa conversion,so I tried to use every single iv resource.Now:you thinki didn't do that of trying with my own door?...belive me,I made everything before asking for help, but well till now I have fixed it,it was a problem about i needed to re-build the full .img file XD, anyway noel don't be so hard with me,day by day I work In the mod trying to make it the best I do :D,the video is being uploaded right now so expect an update soon,btw I'm writing by my iPod touch so I can't post as usually I do,I hope an update from you noel soon...about the sitting and sleeping script :D, thanks people!

well just trying to help LOL

yes Im on my new laptop and I was shock it failed can you run it with GTAIV cause its Windows 7 but dont worry IV will work just need to wait for my copy. I know it will work cause everything is check except for OS ROFLMFAO

the sleep anim is comming just need to position them nicely. and about the script Ill ask for help for a good scripter to help me so the sleeping save anim will work.

laters

It gives passed GTA IV right?

Specs? :P

btw...

I dont trust alot "Can You Run it?", since june from this year they have changed their system...before that; You could test what games you could run and they gave you the reality about the performance of the game in your system, now you can even run everything and they say "PASSED" and when you try it you dont even run the maximun performance and in that website they say you could run it in Max

the old System maybe could say in every game "FAILED" but at least the say you, that you could run it in medium-performance and they gave you the perfect stuff you could need to Buy to run it Max :P

anyway, coudl you tell me specs? i have a desktop gaming rig, i want for my brithday a laptop, since an Ipod Touch would never run GTA IV xD

Ok, Finally The Video is here!

Link:

If you see it right now is not renderized and it doesnt have Audio, it will get audio in no more than 30 minutes and will be Up and Ready in FULL 1080P HD max in 1 Hour :P

So if you see it right now it wont be that interesting :P

Hope you like it, Enjoy!

Thanks

yo vans, I am from Batuhan's team...just wanted to tell you guys that we aren't using any of the stolen models so just chill :awesome: now no more spams related to our mod.

Back on the topic...about the video...fking sweet :dribble: the psuedo-lighting seems to be even better than that of IV :coolthumbup: and the water also is DAMN REALISTIC AND EXACTLY LIKE IV ! :lolbounce:

Just one question...is your map exactly like the one from IV? I mean the models are used and placed EXACTLY like they are in IV? And good luck for your mod!

we aren't using any of the stolen models so just chill :awesome: now no more spams related to our mod.

OK, good.

is your map exactly like the one from IV? I mean the models are used and placed EXACTLY like they are in IV?

Since we can't use IV's placement since it's not like SA's placement, we have to place each and every model manually, but we have IV running at the same time so that we get it EXACTLY right. :P

Edited by Ryan W

we aren't using any of the stolen models so just chill :awesome: now no more spams related to our mod.

OK, good.

is your map exactly like the one from IV? I mean the models are used and placed EXACTLY like they are in IV?

Since we can't use IV's placement since it's not like SA's placement, we have to place each and every model manually, but we have IV running at the same time so that we get it EXACTLY right. :P

cool! :awesome:

Anyways...vans...can I have that enb or timecyc?Its damn cool :dribble:

Order!I think something here is totally damn wrong!

1-d875j gave me those buildings with the objetive of helping!he don't even care about getting betas or anything he just wants to help

2-John please don't even start to give spamm,I perfectly know you hate him!and you will even move earth and sky to bother him...remember that you were an stealer too!

3-the buildings d875j gave me maybe won't be used now couse they are from Alderney and not broker,but anyway don't shit him!he atleast tries to help!

Note!*:I'm not fking protecting d875j but it's damn unfair that all start throwing him shit just for stuff he did in the past...remember we are humans we make mistakes and nobody is perfect but we can start over again:D

rwils:if you have any problem with this post we can talk by msn about it:D

thanks people.

• Like 1